Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


20 July 2013

A Blog Farewell

Howdy pals!

Its been a while I know and I haven't had the chance to sniff all your bottoms of late.

I had a serious chat with Ma and we decided to disregard the idea of trying to start my blog again. We have tried eleventy thousand times to keep at it but we always lose our way. Our noggins are steaming too hard and time is sparse.

We have of course been as busy as can bee (teeheehee) and I have been enjoying a lot of adventures and family time. I no longer compete in sled dog racing but a lot of my pals still do. We even sold our scooter to a friend with a little/enormous malamute puppy for when hes big and strong to enjoy running on the trails.

I am 7 years old and my snout is greying. I hope I have many more years of shenanigans ahead!

I'd like to thank all of my friends and their respective pawrents for your visits to my blog and enjoying the happenings of life with me.

Thanks a bunch furiends!

Koda

4 comments:

Dexter said...

Well, I understand completely. Sometimes blogging feels like a chore rather than the delight it was years ago when there were only a handful of dogs with blogs.

Dexter and I have also struggled with keeping the blog active and visiting our pals. I do like having the blog for my own sake as a way to re-read our adventures. Sort of an online diary.

Big hugs to Koda. Goodness, Dexter started going grey when he was four (perhaps that was from living with the Relentlessly Huge).

Mango Momma

Lorenza said...

Mr. Koda!
We agree with your and Mango Momma.
It is not easy for us neither.
These days my mom prefers to spend her (so little) free time playing with me than blogging.... and I like that a lot!
Me and my mom wish you and your ma the best with lots of love!
Lorenza and mom

The Life of Riley said...

Koda,

My human and I will miss you as we have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog, but we totally understand the "real life gets in the way of blogging" thing as the one who feeds me has also been having trouble regularly posting on my blog.

Wishing you all the best for where ever your greying snout leads you in the future.

Love and woofs,
Riley (from Auckland).

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Thanks fur letting us know -

Too often, blog furiends just go *POOF* and disappear and then we wonder -

We always say when it stops being fun, there's your sign -

Happy Wagging!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra