Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


29 June 2012

Treasure Hunt

Hello!

This is a portrait of yours truly by one absolutely wonderfully talented lass named Jewel who does fantastically cool coloured pencil pet portraits! Some of you may remember the portrait by Jewel that my Ma got done a couple of years back - see it here.

This portrait was completed off a photo taken while Ma and I were practicing for Weightpull. I am being extremely well behaved and was telling Ma that she is a mad hatter! Behind me which you cannot see is a 3 wheel rig loaded with tree stumps which Ma was trying to get me to pull. I told her to get her A into G and pull it herself!!

Anyhoo.... back to Jewel! You should all visit her website at www.petportrait.co.nz and view the screeds of loverly artworks and the cooldoggies and kitties and horsies she has captured! You might even recognise a few fuzzy faces in there!

Keep warm!
Koda

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

wow, its beautiful
Benny & Lily

Moose said...

Kodak Pal! Long time no See! I never get to blog these days! Your pic is awesome! You must be some kinda LabraOx pulling all that heavy stuff. What a champ!

Moose said...

Oops! I know your name is not Kodak! Stupid auto correct!