Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


14 March 2012

I have returned! Again...

Howdy Friends!!!

I have been absent for long times. A lot more has happened since I last made a miserable attempt at keeping this bloggerywhatsit going.

* Our replacement car that we got to replace the one that blew up, blew up. So now I have EVEN BETTER Koda wheels that I think you will all approve of!

* My Ma left her job for the Governments and now works for a company that designs/makes/sells its own brand of merino clothing! She brings home wonderful garments and praises the lord that my fur isn't sticky. I wonder what some of you fluffers would do to her precious clothes if you got your paws onto them!

* Prior to starting said job which has resulted in long times by myself and an abundance of loneliness, she went on holiday!! I was sent to camp for 2 weeks then my Nan picked me up from the doggy prison and I had 2 weeks lazing in the sun with her and going on adventures - swimming in the lake and sunbaking. Ok so it wasn't all bad...

* My Ma purchased me a new Condo for me and also a holiday home for me to have at Nan's place permanantly. I am currently living part time in the Condo and part time inside, and have rented by holiday home to my big sister at Nan's house - she is a good kitty and will look after it well providing I get the caretaker (Nan) to attend to the ongoing maintenance and pay her pawer bills!!

I have now threatened to give Ma the old heave-ho and she has agreed mercifully to provide me with assistance with regular postings and such like.

So this is a welcome back for all and hope to visit you soon and catch up on all the news!!!

Your pal Koda

9 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

It is SOOOOO furry nice to see woo again!

Thanks fur khatching us up on life in Koda's World!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mango said...

You have been super busy! Lots of good fun balls activities too. I hope your mom likes her new job. Good job = happy human = more fun for dogs.

Slobbers,
mango

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Woo Hoo - long time, no see, Koda. Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Remington said...

Welcome back, my friend! Great to see you!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We've missed you, my friend!

The Life of Riley said...

It's nice to see you again.

Woofs,
Riley

Dakota and Georgia said...

Welcome back! Maybe we'll see you at Easter.

Bella said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

Faith Shen said...

we miss you and I cant wait for your next post, I'm sure that you have a great day with your Momma :D



Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond