Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


22 May 2011

Return of the MD

GREETINGS PALS!

I am back, its been a while and I am going to try and catch up with all of you properly this time and convince Ma to help me more often so that we can all keep in touch.

It would be fair to day a few things have happened since I last updated all my faithful followers and furiends! Perhaps I will sum it up in a little poetic text...

Biking and walking and running and scooting
Eating and treating and snoozing and schmoozing
The big car blew up and we were a bit stuck
But at least we were not far from our friends (so we didn't need a tow truck...)


They rescued us quick and we borrowed a car
Our plans all but changed cos we couldn't go far
Ma parted with monies and bought us some wheels
But theres not much room for sleeping and meals
So we can't go to lots of races
Because theres ice and snow in lots of places
And the wee car we have now is a sporty wee ride
But lacks that faithful little four wheel drive

Ma has been lazy and neglecting me
And I have been refusing to run
But when Ma decided to get the scooter out again
I am pulling like I'm being shot with a gun

We have races in two weeks
And more late in June
I've been running fantastic (as long as its dark, the daytime runs have been pretty miserable...)
And acting like a loon


I'm exhausted from a busy weekend
Assisting the humans mend trails


But hence, they look fantastic now
And ready for dog barks and wails

I'm catching up with all my furiends
With Ma assisting me to type
Its a big job to visit you all
And see whats been happening and ripe

Please bear with me while I see to you all
And make sure that all my friends are well
I've missed out on months of happenings
But I'm sure all your bloggies will tell.

Best wishes
Koda MD

7 comments:

Mango said...

What a charming recap of all your adventures. I will be humming it in my head for some time. I am plenty ripe as my new diet is causing the nuclear meltdown farts. Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Wow, busy days there for you, Koda. So sorry about the car blowing up - but so glad you are all OK. Thanks for stopping by to visit us. We have missed you.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Hi. Mr. Koda!
Glad to see you again!
I can see lots of things happening to you there!
Sorry about the car... and congratulations on the new one!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Benny and Lily said...

Welcome back and yippee for a new car
Benny & Lily

Bobby said...

Hi Koda, It is good to see you pal, it looks like you have been busy having a good time so thats okay. We like you poem it fills in the missing time.
Sorry you got car trouble we love big cars we can all get in, hope it is fixable.
All my clover finds and still not won the Lotto.
Licks Bobby

bbes tribe said...

Glad you are back! Liked the way you so poetically told us all about it. Liked the pics too.
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

Huffle Mawson said...

Good to see you back Mr Koda!