Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


05 March 2011

Niagara Falls = Pathetic

Hello Pals

My appearances have been sparse and far between but I assure you I am ok. Ma has been busy working and eating and biking so hasn't had much time to type blog posts for me, I'm not sure where her priorities are at the moment!

I dug up some photos from January, Ma and TeamHusky's Mummy went for an adventure without the doggies. I was left at home to sunbake in my poofields which wasn't too bad.

She said she went and visited the New Zealand version of Niagara Falls. I thought they were meant to be marvellous and extreme and amazing.

See - here is the sign:


And here is the lovely illustration slash photo:


They looked nothing like the photo. They were abysmal, pathetic and a downright let down. Ma said it was lucky she didn't drive there specifically to see them as she would've been very disappointed.

See, looks nothing like the advertising photo at all.


Never believe what you see in advertisements BOL.
Koda
Waterfallist and Philosophist

9 comments:

JackDaddy said...

Ooooo, I think waterfallist is a great word. I shall have to find a reason to start using it!

d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

I bet there wasn't any tuna in there either.

tula said...

Koda that's plain trickery! boo..
my mom's too busy doing her thing too.
believe i understand!

scratchis,
tula

Remington said...

Now THAT would have been a surprise....

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Waterfallist - great new addition to your title, Koda:) Too bad the Mom is so busy, but thanks for posting so we know all is well.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Sure it was disappointing!
Tricky ads!
Glad to know you are doing well!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Life of Riley said...

BOL!!!! Now I know why mum has never told me about this one, or been to visit it herself.

Woofs,
Riley

Dakota and Georgia said...

That's not pathetic--that's PAWthetic!

D&G

Mango said...

Niagra Falls? As if!

Slobbers,
Mango