Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


29 March 2011

Its my pawty, I'll eat pie if I want to, pie if I want to...

Well not exactly, there was no pawty and no pie. But I went for birthday walkies with my pals which was very exciting indeed! Me and Suki: Me and Summer:
The team:


The team again:
Me and Qannik:

The team, again:

Me and BJ:

Me and Kodiak:
Me and Quee:
Birthday Number Twos!:
A brilliant end to a rather lazy day!!!


For those of you that read this earlier, I didn't indulge how old I turned today! Five years for me!

Apologies for being scarce, Ma has been bike riding and ignoring me heaps. so I've had to pull a fair few strings to organise to share my birthday with all my bloggy friends!

I hope all of you are having a wondrous day!

Koda

7 comments:

MAXMOM IN SA said...

Wow, so you are buddies with the Herd, in real life!?! That's soooo cool!
Happy Birthday! It was obviously a splendid one.
Lotsalicks
TOBY IN SOUTH AFRICA

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Kodiak told us it was your birthday, Koda!!! Happy Second Birthday to you - how fun to get to walk with Team Husky - you all make a great pack!!!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo make a pawesome Siberian!

Happy Koda Day!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Benny and Lily said...

Happee Birthday! Your day looked fun even without a pawrty
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday, Koda!
Sure you had lots of fun celebrating your big day with your friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dakota and Georgia said...

Happy Birthday Mr Koda!

D&G

The Thundering Herd said...

Woo - we should have been there and then we would have really had a big group of Sibes to party together.