Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


07 March 2011

Actual adventure

Greetings puppies and kitties!

In my previous post, I shared with you the pathetic Niagara Falls. That wasn't what Ma went to see without me, but was a mere side trip on the way home.

Ma was off to visit Curio Bay which is in The Catlins, a very scenic part of New Zealand. It was a beautiful day and a good drive to test out the new Kodamobile.


She didn't see any whales or dolphins or penguins.
But she did see this little cutie:

She couldn't remember her name but she was a rottweiler cross. Very cute, Ma stopped by and asked if she could cuddle her.
Wish she'd brought her home for me.
Oh, and they saw this creature:
The sea lion was sunbaking on the side of the driveway and had lots of people stopping to take photos of it.
I think I'd be scared of that.
Koda MD

8 comments:

JackDaddy said...

Oh I am not jealous at all! :)

Mango said...

I thought that was a basset hound doggie at first. My mistake.

Slobbers,
Mango

H Ski said...

That is beautiful. I can't believe the sea lion just decided to sunbathe on the side of the driveway. I would probably be a little scared too.

Bobby said...

GOOD PHOTOS WE LIKE THE SEA LION ENJOYING THE SUN.
THAT NIAGRA FALLS IS LIKE WHEN JOHN TOOK US ALL TO SEE HIGH FORCE WATERFALL. IT WAS JUST A TRICKLE.
LICKS BOBBY

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

The Rotti is khrossed with khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Benny and Lily said...

we think its Rotti and seal lion
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Much better views, right?
That doggie is adorable!
And the sea lion! Pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dakota and Georgia said...

Sea lions are mean--run!

D&G