Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


17 February 2011

I'm not dead

Hello friends

I am ok! I am not missing or awol. I haven't joined a cult or skipped away to join the circus!

We have had a busy few weeks and blogging has been shoved to the side for the moment. I have not been able to post because I rely on Ma's svelte fingers to type for me and have been quite lazy in commenting on your posts - but I have been skimming through and catching up on the news when I can.

I have also been doing a fair amount of this:


My itches have been pretty good of late and I havent been inflamed like a beetroot for a while, just a scattering of habitual scratching. Ma reckons the antifungal medicines I was fed last September have eradicated most of the problems I was having which my previous vet had not detected. Lately I have just had some mucky ears which are easily fixed with a cleanout and some treatment goo squirted in my ears.

Oh, and I've been doing a bit of this too....



I'll be back - Arnold Whats-His-Name

Koda

6 comments:

Mango said...

Good to see you are still the same old labradoofus as always.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Sorr about the itchies - sounds like they could be a seasonal thing. And is that our good pal Kodiak there? You two have so much fun together.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Are woo going to The Pawty?

Please give the guest of honour something from me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Piappies World said...

Good to see you again. We've also been missing.

Hope the itchies are gone and be well always!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koda!
Glad to know the meds worked well for you and your itches are not so bad now!
Sure you have been busy playing with your friends!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thundering Herd said...

Glad the itchies are not getting in the way of a good old wrestling match.