Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


28 January 2011

Sore Schnoz

Hello pals

I am feeling a little sad because I have a very sore nose.

On Sunday I was attacked and just about left for dead. Ma tells me it may have been my fault because I got in another dogs face while he was very excited and didn't mind my manners and introduce myself nicely. I beg to differ.

My nose hurts.

My attacker was a fellow black dog, labrador crossed with something, you know the drill. Having something else with the olde faithful lab genes seems to induce serious wickedness. I can tell you, my attacker looked like this, if not worse and more scary:

No wonder I'm the one with the cut nose!
Note from Ma: Koda is being rather pathetic about the whole ideal... the cuts are 99% healed and are about the size of a grain of rice. They were mostly healed by Monday morning... Some extra scars have shown up now the fur has fallen away but these will hopefully fade.
I disagree. I am still in pain and going to have bright, jagged scars covering my nose for ever.
If you don't know already I am very bad for having white fur grow where I get skin injuries. This is why I have a white circle of white on my face where a whisker got infected and fell out, so where the scab was is now white, as is the place where they injected me when I got de-nutted and also on my tail where I had a hot spot, it has grown in all salt-and-peppery.
Ma says I'm one of a kind.
I'm going to interpret that in a good way...
Koda

8 comments:

d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Oh my poor puppy pal... you need me to sort this guy out? Teach him not to mess with ya? I'll hiss at him like he's never heard!!

Mango said...

Dude! You might need therapy for post traumatic stress and to work out your issues with your mean mom. That wound looks awfully painful right there on your snooter. I have no doubt that the attack "lab" was most fierce.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Paw Relations said...

Ouchie! By the look of that pthjer dog, you're lucky to escape with your face intact!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Oh you poor doggie!! I'll come over there and kiss it all better for you.

Chi kisses, Lilibell

Benny and Lily said...

Oh no poor baby..that is our biggest nightmare
Benny & Lily

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Oh! NO ... Sending you my Golden Healing Thoughts. Be Careful next time. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

More treats!
More treats!!
More treats!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Koda!
That sure was a scary episode!
What kind of mean dog did that to you??
I hope the pain has gone now!
Please... take care!
Your Ma is right... You are one of a kind! A special one!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza