Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


22 January 2011

Parseltongue

Hello Pups and Kittehs

We are enjoying some lovely sunny weather here in New Zealand at the moment. It is spectacular to bake in however I have found that my black fur is not always practical.

I have had a few parcels arrive in the last week or so and they have been very useful!

Firstly, my Torus waterbowl arrived, I have tried Team Husky's one and I find that even if I drink drink drink, the bowl does not empty. Ma chose a grey one cos she reckons that if there isn't some neutrality within my "stuff" she might go a bit blahblah at all the colours. Ma reckons that if I was thirsty I could probably drink the whole lot in one go. How kind of the bowl to refill for me.

I got my new weightpull harness from Nordkyn in USA. It is very nice cos Ma chose a good green one so I don't feel like too much of a twit in it. It has lovely fleece padding and is a perfect fit. However, if shes going to put it on me I expect that we do something with it instead of having a photo shoot then putting it back on the hook. Pfft!

Note: Pathetic, pleading expression.

I got this new bed! I didn't like it at first but we have bonded nicely. Ma says that I can have it in the lounge for now and when we go away to sleddoggery events over the winter months it will be in the back of the new Kodamobile along with my fleecy blankies. That way I will be warm and comfy so no excuses for running poorly.

As I said, we have been having cracker weather - sometimes it spectacularly sunny and warm like today, but othertimes it is rainy and miserable. A bit like me really. Nevermind. Ma has been growing tomatoes and carrots and things inside and on the nice sunny days she wrangles them outside so they can get some sun. They end up intruding on my sunbaking but I don't mind too much. In fact - I make sure that no bugs or angry butterfly things land on them.

Anyhow, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves as best as can be, there has been a few snippets of bad and sad news lately but it is important to remain peppy if possible, and remember those that can no longer be with us.
Koda MD
Inspirational today

9 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I khan't believe THAT look didn't work on her!

Great parselings!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Now that green color is just great for you, Koda. Hope you get to put it to good use soon.

With all the cold and snow here, it seems strange to look at green grass and tomato plants - Mom would love some of those tomatoes once they are harvested:)

Happy drinking.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Benny and Lily said...

We sure are glad you are enjoying the sun. Ut oh..are you tangled up
Benny & Lily

cherie said...

I just happened to find your blog and love it. Will be stopping by often.

Remington said...

Hey, where is all the snow? BTW -- green is your color! Looks good!

Lorenza said...

Koda!
You got lots of nice parcel-presents!
That bowl sure is interesting!
And your harness... well... you don't look very happy having it in that way!
A big bed! Looks very comfy!
Glad you enjoyed a good weather these days!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Mr. Koda, you look deliciously warm there baking in the sunshine!! We are thinking we should winter down where you are, as it is outrageously cold and snowy up here!!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Moose said...

Momma loves gadgets and is already googling for to find me a waterbowl like yours. That is brilliant! I am most discerning about where I will take my water from and I must say that looks nice! I am not sure what to make of your husky dog transformation though. As long as you stay black I guess it will be OK!

domeneck said...

what a beautiful dog, I would love having a pet like this one, but sadly my mom, does not like pets, so I can't have a dog

pharmacy reviews