Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


08 January 2011

New wheels

Hello friends!

Happy Saturday and all that. I'd like to give a large and paw-worthy thank you and good wishes to all my 50 followers! You rock!

Introducing my new wheels:

After a thorough evaluation and inspection by the MD, I can now confortably announce that I APPROVE!
This is where I will aparently be stationed on our journeys... but Ma said I might be able to sit in the back seat if I am good when we are travelling round town until we get one of those barrier thingywhatsits cos she reckons I won't stay in the back anyway...
Ma has been incredibly thoughtful also and purchased me a nice comfy bed for my area and a torus waterbowl (if you don't know what they are, click here). We are waiting on them to be delivered. Oh how I enjoy receiving parcels!
Hope your Saturday is as exciting as mine!
Koda MD

6 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Ahhhhh!

Woo got a SubarWOO!

My pals Jack a-roo and Miss Moo have a SIBErWOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khwite a nice kholour fur woo too!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

All we had to see was the color and it was a big paws up from us and two thumbs up from the Momster. Lots of luck with the new wheels.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

We just went and checked out those bowls - very clever. We may have to check those out.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

JackDaddy said...

And look at all those nice clean places for the dog hair to go!!

Lorenza said...

It is pawesome!
Perfect size for you to enjoy your travels!
Happy sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thundering Herd said...

Stylish new wheels!