Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


06 January 2011

Farewell

Hello friends

My Kodamobile is leaving us today and I am a bit sad. It has been with us through thick and thin and we have had some fantastical times together. However the new owner likes doggies (YAY) and I think she will treat it just fine.

The dear little carriage has carted me to sled dog training and my scooter even matches it decked in Arctic White.

It has taken me on visits to my friends, walkies in the forest and for scenic drives around town.

I either sit in the front or the back, the front is better to view the neighbourhood kitties of course. But Ma tells me the back is a lot safer for me to be.

We have even been on long excursions to weightpull and other sled dog events.

Farewell little car, Ma tells me she has bought something a lot better for me to replace you!
Koda MD
Note from Ma: Travelling in the little car is a pain in the butt when it comes to Koda because he will no longer sleep and even tho he is usually secured in the back seat, he tends to rest his schnoz on my shoulder or under my arm by the drivers door. I was getting to my wits end so decided to sell the little car and replace it with something a bit more practical which I think will be excellent in the long run. We will be getting the car either tomorrow or Saturday - its going to be pretty exciting to have some room!

6 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I khan't wait to see the ceremonial furst SNART!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Benny and Lily said...

Bub bye Koda mobile
Benny & Lily

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

It's tough to say good-bye, Koda, but it sounds like something new and better is coming your way.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

It is not easy to say good bye to a good friend!
But sounds like you are having a new good and better Kodamobile!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Life of Riley said...

Such great memories - I hope you like your new mobile kennel when it arrives.

Woofs,
Riley

Martha and Bailey said...

It is hard saying goodbye to an old faithful friend!
Our mum has had her wee Beetle for ten years now - she knows it is time to part but just can't do it........!
love
Martha and Bailey xxx