Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


10 December 2010

May 2006 - My arrival at Ma's

Good evening!

WARNING! THIS POST MAY INDUCE EXCESSIVE SQEEING!

When I arrived at Mas house in May 2006, I was a little chap with jet black fur (no whiteys!) and big floppers of ears. I was once a young lad full of mischief...

Ma, bless her, decided to get off her bottom and get some old negatives put onto a disk which she has been meaning to do for the last four years. These gems are the result of this transaction:

Lazing on my wolf blanket. I used to sleep with my paws stretched out rigid in front of me like this...

Innocent pup with ears galore, see also my predominant nose mohawk had developed nicely by this stage and is still with me today...

Snoozing in the capable hands of the MOTH. Note: This was the only peaceful moment of this day - I spent most of the time chewing on the couch and weeing on the mat...

Watching telly with Grandma. I could actually fit under it, however that was not ideal for television viewing...

Floppy Sleepy shot...

Causing trouble with the carpets, I was only trying to be a helpful pup...

You would not believe how loud the squeaker on that little black shoe was... Ma used to get driven around the bend with it especially at 5am on a Sunday morning...

Poking tongues, getting cheeky...


Happy Friday pups and kitties!!!!!!!!!

Koda

Squeeful of it.

12 comments:

The Paw Relations said...

Our mum has gone into squee overdrive and we blame you!

bbes tribe said...

Koda, Love your header pic and we really enjoyed your baby pictures. And the Nose Mohawk- very special!!!
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Oh my dogness, the floppy sleepy shot, Mom just SQUEEEEEED really loud over that one (our ears hurt now, BOL!).

Thanks for sharing all of your adorable puppy photos!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

JackDaddy said...

What a great bunch of pictures!! I'm so glad your Mom still had them to show us!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Squeeeeeee - what a cutie, Koda. But were you really that quiet and relaxed - looks like you were sleeping all the time - we need to see some of the zoomie times too:) Just teasing - you sure were a cutie and no wonder you are now such a handsome dude.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Life of Riley said...

Hi Koda,

Thank your mum for finding your old photos to show us, as you were such a cute puppy!

Woofs,
Riley

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo slept like ME!

Yes: LOTS OF SKHWEEEEEES here!

I think I even heard Mango's Momma skhwee and khuddle Pea!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Remington said...

Adorable!

KB said...

Awwwww, Mr. Koda. You were such a CUTE puppy, reminding me a little of someone who lives in my house! Thanks so much for sharing those adorable photos of the PUPPY version of you!

The Thundering Herd said...

Even the hu-dad went squeeee!

tula said...

Hey Koda, woo certainly had some big toe toes! no wonder woo slept with them stretched out! geepers.

a big SQEE & AWWW. woo were furry cuteballs!

scratchies,
tula

Mango said...

Oh man! baby labragoon photos. My momma is beside herself.

Slobbers,
Mango