Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


06 December 2010

Framed

Hello pals

I have spent the last few days being interrogated about so called Scuffles in the yard. Just because it is my poofield, doesn't immediately mean I was the one to scuffle up the grass and dirt with my claws.

Here is the supposed evidence:


I believe an intruder has been in my poofields whilst I have been peacefully napping. I'm thinking it has something to do with these pending reindeer that are stressed with preseason worry about carting Mr Santa around on Christmas Eve.
Perhaps they have taken to my poofields to scuffle for worms, or (for dogs sake!) complete their Number Twos! Ma tells me she has found some suspicious looking Number Twos in recent weeks, she thought they were from a CAT!
I will have to be on the lookout pals, I cannot withstand this framery and cheek for much longer!
Koda MD
Scouring the perimeters of the poofields

6 comments:

Mango said...

Blame the dog. How trite. Never heard of profiling I suppose.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Do dip your paws and snooter in the water bowl lest there be some evidence left behind. Hey! I KNOW it was you, but innocent until proven guilty, right?

The Paw Relations said...

We hope you find out who or what it is soon!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

One should NOT argue with The Mango!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bobby said...

I THINK MANGO MIGHT BE RIGHT, BUT AS I AM IN DOUBT THEN ITS NOT GUILTY SO KEEP ON GAURD.

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

We think the Mango might have the best answer there. But could it be squirrels?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Benny and Lily said...

Yep we are blamed for everything. We know momma set you up
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily