Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


27 December 2010

Christmas Wishes

Hello Pals

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(Old photo - Ma is lazy and I don't know how to work the kamrah thingywhatsit. I'm just a spring chicken in this pic - my Mr Greys are missing)

Christmas Day: I had a wonderfully early morning awakened by a chew bone conundrum, prezzies from Team Husky and a santy sack from Ma loaded with tennis balls, chews and treats! We later drove to Grandmas home an hour or so away and I was spoiled and got more chews and some squeaky toys!!!!

Boxing Day (today): I had a lazy morning, snoozed, dug up the lawn a little (slap on the paw for me!). We went for a bikeride during which I boiled and then Ma, feeling sorry for me, took me down to the lake for a drink. I dove in, swum around, convinced Ma to throw sticks and it was FANTASTIC!

Thank you efurryone for all the christmassy wishes and greetings broadcasted to the world this week, and heres wishing all of you, your friends, furiends & families a very relaxed and refreshing festive season and a Happy New Year!

Mr Koda MD

8 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Sounds like it was a great Christmas for you.

MAXMOM IN SA said...

Hey there Mr Koda....
You look mighty smart in your elf hatty there. It sounds like you had a fabulous day. Please send our warmest Christmas greetings to your humans.
With lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

So we would have to say you had a lovely Christmas Day. You look rather dapper in your cute hat there:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Benny and Lily said...

Sounds like a good day. We love your hat.
Benny & Lily

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo got to swim today AND I'm getting SNOW!

Great fur both of us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mango said...

You got to swim? PeeWee will be so jealous. Worth the price of the hat (almost).

Slobbers,
Mango

Remington said...

Love the pic! Sounds like a great day, my friend!

Lorenza said...

Happy Holidays, Mr Koda!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza