Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


19 November 2010

Man of the house (aka MOTH)

Good evening buoys and gals

You know how I was saying Ma has been very slack lately and that is why I have not been blogging much? Well. I was lying.

This is the truth, right here, shown to the world:

Aparently "Koda, for dogs sake, its a bit hard to paw your blogs when you are busy snoozing on the blogmaker!"

Or whatever.

Anyhowl, yesterday the MOTH moved out of our place and its just me and Ma now. Ma told me it feels a little boring and quiet round the house at the moment, but it is the best for all. We had a gargantuanly fantastical sleep last night with the bed to ourselves. Hence, I have informally been crowned the new MOTH by unanimous vote. Pfft!


Ma dressed me in my smarts to make my incoming speech. But lets be honest, I couldn't be bothered.

I am hoping now that I have figured out the technical reason for this nonbloggingness, I will be appearing more often and back to normal.

Hallelujah!

Happy Weekend!

Koda

8 comments:

KB said...

Mr. Koda - Snoozing on the blogmaker isn't a great idea! You look so dapper in the tie - you handsome devil, you!

Aksharaa said...

Hey Koda,
so nice to see u after sooo long.
We are very glad u like our little brother's name.

u indeed are looking very dapper in your 'smarts'.
:)
Oh Boy! u have the bed to yourself? (we are guessing mummy takes up very less space and lets u stretch)we still have to manage with mummy and daddy and there is hardly any space!
Hopefully Shadow will keep sleeping on his own bed like he is doing now!

Have a great weekend,
wags n licks,
ginger & Buddy

Remington said...

You're stylin'! Hope you figure everything out....

Benny and Lily said...

wall street here you come
Benny & Lily

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Handsome Koda all decked out in a tie. Suited pawfectly for your new role as MOTH.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm sure woo will do a dandy job as New MOTH!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo might need to khuddle a bit more with your ma...

Dakota and Georgia said...

We girls like a man in a position of authority!

Winks and kisses and hello to your mum
D&G

Mango said...

Good to see you again buddy. Sounds like lots of big things going on over at your place. I think the old MOTH moving out might be stressy for you guys. So stick together and enjoy your new freedom.

Slobbers,
Mango