Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


09 November 2010

Froggy Doggy Moose

Good evening chaps!

Firstly, I thought I'd share a little Froggy Doggy for Merdie & Khyra.

Dontcha think I look a bit minature Moose-like in this snap? I would like to wish my pal Moose a belated Happy Birthday for 31st October!

Secondly, catching up on some news, we all knew Remington was Football Mad but I am little worried that Jack has gone Kitty Mad, Buddy has gone Poo Mad and Lorenza's Ma has gone a little overboard with her decorating prowess and started de-pinking the Grandma's place!

Huffle has been watching too much True Blood, Twinkie realised that it was in her best interests to let the kitties have their day and Mango was bright enough to acknowledge the power the kitties have over us of the K9 variety, appointing a scary looking bodyguard of the meowth variety.

Martha met a new squeeze by the name of Fawkes, Thomas & Charlie ensured that the Mancat Monday conference went down a treat and Benny & Lily located a long-lost Nemo!

Thirdly, a piece of advice to The Thundering Herd, don't eat the yellow snow!

So much has been happening that I have missed out on due to Ma's excrutiating lazyness. I better get my paws into gear and get catching up methinks!

On a different note, K's Ma got some bad toe news which we are devastated by and looking at the Pretty Chocolate Goodness that is K, I have paws, elbows and insides crossed for a positive ending to this horrifying and fateful event. I bet R and their Ma are taking the bestest care possible of dearest K. Please let them know all our thoughts are with them.

Koda MD

8 comments:

Mango said...

You are a regular National Enquirer of dog land. I heard about K, poor dear.

Slobbers,
Mango

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

WOW!

And they always say I know a lot!

Great post Moose - I mean Koda!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khousin Merdie is furry flattered!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

You are quite the source of news today, Koda. Thanks for the good summary.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Thundering Herd said...

Wow - you are quite the gossip column. We love it.

P.S. - We make the yellow snow - not eat it.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koda!
I loved your post!
I love your froggy doggy pose!
And believe it or not... my mom has not finished yet! Oh-nooooes!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

jen said...

Wow! This is great way to keep up on everyone:)
You are good:)

Remington said...

That is so strange that someone would know that I like football. You are good, my friend....I keep that hidden so well....ha ha! Great post!

The Life of Riley said...

Hi Koda,

You're a great newshound!

Woofs,
Riley