Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


02 October 2010

New clothes

Hello

Yesterday afternoon a package arrived for me. Opening it slowly and keeping a sense of anticipation about, I revealed a wonderful creation, a piece of useful art as it were.

Ma assisted me in applying said artpiece to my outer furs and I was ecstatic!

I am moving too fast for Ma to catch me with the kamrah, overjoyed with excitement:



OK, so once my initial exuberance wore out, I had a moment to think about it:


My new harness is purple with fluoro orange padding, it is the same as my green one you see all the time, but made of different stuff. It was made fantastically by The Real Dog Equipment Company. We stopped in on our travels to weightpull and Ma organised for this to be made for me cos my green one is getting a bit haggardy. I am just thankful she didn't make me wear pink or cerise - which she was very close to doing!


YAY! So when are we going for our run Ma!?!

Koda MD

10 comments:

♥ Sallie said...

That looks like a great harness!

Hugs

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

That new harness is really nice - you look mighty handsome. Now go pull, pull hard!!!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Benny and Lily said...

Your new harness is so cool. It looks purrty comfy. Have a fun run
Benny & Lily

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Just think how handsome and khool woo would look with me in The Xterra with that on!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Your new harness is pawesome!
And in the colors you like!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dakota and Georgia said...

Excellent colour choice. And glad to see you weren't eaten by one of those big fluffy mals!

Holly and Zac said...

That's a nice new harness you have!

We hope you got your run! :)


BTW - we don't know if you have seen our latest post but from the
1st Novemeber we will be changing to a private blog.

We hope to see you there. :)

Twix said...

Hello Koda! Hows it going? I am loving you in that new harness. You look mighty handsome. I will try to stop by more often....I've missed you ;o)
Snuggles,
twix

Remington said...

That is VERY nice!

Mango said...

Oh those colors! Hardly suitable for the manly sport of weight pulling. Whatever was mom thinking? Of course everything goes with black, so you should be able to get away with it.

Slobbers,
mango