Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


31 October 2010

Celebrations, bad news and a solved mystery

Hello pals

I have been absent from blogging, not by choice I assure you, but Ma has been lazy and unenthused. A few things have happened which I will try to share with you over the next few posts.
Hope everyone is faring well and enjoying themselves immensely - no doubt I will read about all the happenings and shenanigans when I get round all your bloggies!!!

Anyhowl. This is my 200th post!!!!! Hurrah!!!!! Hooray!!!!! It went fast! Thank you all for visiting my bloggie and entertaining us during this wonderful time! And hoping for many more posts to come.
On a sad note, last weekend my furiend Doug came round to play and we had a lot of fun (One of us had more fun than the other cos I was not as enthusiastic as my comrade in playing with my lonesome toys, however height was on my side)

Dearest Doug was tragically hit by a truck later that afternoon and was killed instantly... Ma & I were shocked! We were only playing that morning!!!!!!! I had my paws crossed that it happened swiftly and he is in a much better place now. I will see him again one day and take some of his favourite toys for us to play with.
Now on a more positive note today, Ma has been pondering of late about the spare bed being all ruffled and russled. She blamed the MOTH instantly cos he has stored a whole heap of junk in there and is not known for his tidyness and eye for detail.
Here is the bed:
And here is the culprit:
Can't a guy have some peace and quiet and a comfy bed anymore! Pfft! Obviously it is frowned upon.
Today it was hot and sunny and we went for a wander in the forest this morning with Mr Bling and his sister Jewels. Do you remember when he was little and when we went on adventures??
Well he is big and fun now and he has a wee red Siberian Sister. She is furry cute and cuddly! I walked with Mr Beej because he is a good boy. We were both very polite with Bling and his Sissypoos.
I suppose thats enough reporting for now chaps and chappettes, Happy Sunday!
Koda

12 comments:

Dakota and Georgia said...

We are very sorry to hear about your friend Doug. We too hope he went quickly.

Our spare bed looks like that too.

Georgia misses you and mom and dad say that once she's a year old in January, she can think about having a boyfriend (wink, wink).

The Thundering Herd said...

Congratulations on your 200th post. That is a terrific accomplishment.

We are so sorry for your friend. What a terrible tragedy. The hu-dad especially feels it because he lost a childhood dog in the same way.

The Paw Relations said...

We're very sorry about your friend xxx

Congratulations on your 200th post!

Sierra Rose said...

Sad news about your pal Doug. Such dangers out there for us furries.
The last photo was great! looked like a very lovely day for some hiking.

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Remington said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend....sad.... I hope you have a Happy Halloween! Congrats on your 200th post! Ilook forward to the next million!

Benny and Lily said...

Oh my we are very sorry for your friend and his family. Horrible!! Glad you got to see your friend one last time
Happee Halloween
Benny & Lily
Pee S. Happee 200th post

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

So many emotions to express ;-(

Sorry fur the loss of your pal - we are thinking of his furamily -

Khongrats on #200!!!

AND nice to see woo again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra Just Khyra Since My Khampers Have Just Left The Tent

Mango said...

Mr. Koda! I am glad to see you back and in fine shape. It was awful to read about your friend. How difficult to bear.

I am glad you cheered us with details of your sleeping situation. Seriously. It is a spare bed, why shouldn't you enjoy it?

Slobbers,
mango

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Congrats on #200 - that is awesome, Mr. Koda. But we are so sorry to hear about Doug - such a tragic way to lose him. Hugs to his family.

We wholeheartedly support your time on the bed - we NEVER get to be anywhere near the human beds in this place:(

Happy Howl-o-ween!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Mr. Koda!
Congratulations on your 200th Post! And yes... many more t come!
I am so sorry to know about your friend
Doug.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

TOBY PUPPY in SA said...

Hey there Mr Koda...
Welcome back!
I am really sorry to hear about your friend Doug...how absolutely terrible. I want to send my condolences to his 'mom'...lotsahugs!
Congratulations on your 200th post and wishing you many more.
Lotsalicks
TOBY AND MAXMOM IN SA

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

We are so very sorry to hear about your friend Doug, this makes us very sad :(

Butt on a brighter note, happy 200th post anniversary! We have been absent from posting our own blogs lately, butt still manage to come on here to keep up with everyone!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell