Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


18 October 2010

Birthday wishes & weightpull

Greetings ladles and jellyspoons!

Today is Ma's birthday, she is as old as the hills. She is having a little get together on Saturday with a few friends but she didn't care enough about me to send invites to any of my friends, I might just have a party of my own someday.

Because it is her day and this is my blog, I will share a photo of my choice from the archives...

Entitled "Dorky looking Ma's shouldn't pose with outdoor power equipment cos her lazy butt is unlikely to even know how to turn the darn thing on":

Anyhoo, I have a photo of me doing actual competition weightpull, its the best I can do fur now but its better than zilch! Note the very serious expression (I may or may not have had a bit of gas). I am always serious about weightpull. I am making it look like it was hard work aren't I? It wasn't but I didn't feel like doing much. Do you think I look good in blue? Ma doesn't have anything for me thats blue.

Best wishes for a Happy Monday!
Koda

12 comments:

Mango said...

Happy Birthday Ma and Happy Monday! You do look like your mind is elsewhere in that weight pull photo.

As for your mom's outfit, well, I applaud the fact that she uses the line trimmer regardless of how she looks. Mine is too lazy to use ours but not too lazy to nag master about the long weeds. Sheesh.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Monday Birthday to Ma. WOW ... it seems you're thinking of something ... I wonder what it is? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, we hope she has lots of fun with her friends.

You look so serious in your pic, Koda. Hope that weightpulling isn't too much for you:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

KB said...

Happy Bday Ma! Love the photo with the power equipment!

I think Koda has gas but that's just our little secret. I wonder if he could pull my car out of the snow :)

My black lab agrees that "modest brilliance is best"!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Happy Gotcha Day Ma!

My mom's probably older than your mom's old hills -

I'm glad woo khonvinced her to inkhlude a pikh of woo too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday, Ma!
I hope you have a pawesome day!
Yes, Koda. You look so serious in that picture.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Benny and Lily said...

Happee Birthday to the mom
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

The Thundering Herd said...

Happy Birthday to your ma!

Remington said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy! I hope there were lots of treats and hugs!

Aksharaa said...

Hey Koda,
good to hear from u.Don't worry about the not getting by bit.It happens.
Life is just too busy:)
Happy happy belated b day to your Mama.
Hope she had a great day and has a equally great year ahead:)
wags, Buddy n Ginger

Dakota and Georgia said...

Happy Birthday to your Ma. And blue looks good on you!

D&G

Ms. ~K said...

Happy Yappy Birthday to Ma!
Bet she's not as old as yours.

Looking good pulling the cart!
Hugs and belly rubs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy