Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


15 September 2010

What doesn't make me Mango!

Hello pals

I notice that after Dexter had his Black Labradog contest, Mango has now regained the spotlight and is running a "I wanna be like Mango contest".

I thought long and hard about entering the contest...

Why do I wanna to be like Mango?

Do I want to be like Mango?

What qualities make me an avid and competitive Mango-likeness?

The slobber. I can't compete with that!

Why is being a Mango so special?

Does being a Mango-likeness make me more attractive to the ladies?

How can I gain an extra 45642645123098 rolls of skin to my already floppy jowls?

Do Mangoes taste nice?

Am I realistic candidate for this contest?

Should I nap 23 hours and 45 minutes a day instead of my usual 23 hours and 44 minutes a day to increase my napskills in order to portray a more realistic Mango-likeness?

How much skin should I be showing to keep it G-Rated?

Do I need to take a week off and get up close and personal with the Mango to study his RH self to learn what I need to be a successful Mango-likeness?

Then I had a revelation....

...


...


...

I cannot be a convincing Mango-likeness, it is impossible! I like my scootery runs and bikes and walks too much, I like to be clean and slobberfree 99% of the time, I don't have enough excess chinskin, I am too small, I am too Labralike, the list goes on.

But most of all... I am far too demure and modest:

I can't go parading around my privates to just anyone...

Happy Wednesday

Koda

13 comments:

Mango said...

You don't fool me for a minute. I know you black labs are always sleeping upside down and flashing your privates, but it is good that you have recognized that being like Mango is something to strive for.

Slobbers,
Mango

Martha and Bailey said...

What is it with you male dogs! We reckon you were very like Mango there.......!
love and kisses
Martha and bailey xx

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Oh! My!!! Being like Mango is truly hard. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Sam and Pippen said...

Yep, I understand what you are saying... I had all those thoughts too before entering the contest, except the part about exposing myself... if you got it flaunt it, I say!

Sam (and Pippen too!)

Remington said...

Well, I know I can't be like Mango, no matter how hard I try! You did well, my friend!

Oskar said...

Very good post. I suspect you may have a touch of the Mango in you!

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

We are totally convinced that no pup can ever be like Mango - he is one of a kind.

Did you borrow some of the Yak's fur for that last photoshoot?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

JackDaddy said...

We had that same situation with our privates a few weeks ago! :)

Moose said...

Don't change a thing Koda, Dexter already proved us labradogs are perfect as is! :-)

KB said...

You make me laugh Mr. Koda! Of course you don't want to be like Mango. You're awesome just being yourself, especially the slobber-free part!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

AND

Woo look pawesome in PURPLE too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dakota and Georgia said...

Next time you want some husky fluff to cover your labraman bits, I'll gladly give you some!

Wink wink
Georgia Pie

Chris Daniels said...

jajajja you really love your dog, in my house my mother is like you, she all the time is taking pictures, and inclusive hired the professional xl pharmacy service, well the animals deserve a equal life.