Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


13 September 2010

Weightpull Classtime

Hello pals

Sincere apologies, it has been a while since I've posted or visited your bloggies, however I have been so exhausted practising my weight pull techniques, but mainly on listening skills and moderating my non-existent attention span.

First and foremost I would like to introduce you to my most faithful assistant, I will call her Queen Victoria! She has been most helpful in being operating the brakes and protecting my rear end from being barged by the rig we are using to practise with.


And here are some shots of me....






You'll notice two things. One is that Ma has kept herself out of these pics as much as possible to not expose her increasing likeability of chocolate and lollies. And Two is that I am somewhat distracted and going sideways in a few of the shots. I am snootering and devouring the Bunny Goodness Nuggets that have started appearing in the field. YAY its rabbit season, my favourite time of the year. Nom nom nom.

Each practise we don't go far, we just work a little on listening and pulling. We have only done larger weights once but Ma reckons if I can get my ears to work properly we will do ok.

Ma of course has been coercing me with bikkies, and although you can't use them in the competition, it is good to practise with them for an incentive for me to actually pay attention, I often find my mind drifting off....

MMMM... Bikkies... Bunny Goodness Nuggets... SLURP!... SNORE!... Nom Nom Nom

So anyway, where were we? Oh yes - Bikkies!!!!


After our sessions Ma has been buttering me up with bikkies so I look forward to it ending of course...

Apologies for this photo - as many times as Ma tried to upload it, it kept going sideways even though it is fine in our folders...

Heres what I think of you, Ma:


Yes my friends, a little tongue poker-outing never goes astray. Nevermind pals, there's snoozing to be done!

Happy Monday
Koda

5 comments:

Benny and Lily said...

Your weight pulling is purrty cool. We sure don't know any buddy that does that stuff. You must lift weights too huh? Hope it was fun. My Lily pulls mom all the time. Does that count?
Benny & Lily

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

That looks like hard work, Koda. And your assistant is very pretty. Hope you get lots of those bikkies as you learn to steer that load straight:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm sure Mango will share these pawesome working dog photos with PeeWee!

Great job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koda!
That sure is hard work!
Just looking at your pictures made me feel tired!
But I know you enjoy it a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dakota and Georgia said...

Good work! Will we see you at the Merino on Saturday? There's a weightpull practice before the race. You could give Dakota some pointers because she WON'T pull!

D&G