Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


18 September 2010

SNOW!

Hello pals!

I am a happy puppy today! It kept snowing overnight last night and this morning and continued on and off all day. Usually I am quite powderpuff pansy about getting my paws wet and being out in the cold... but it was super fun!

So we had fun:









We even went for a walk and stopped in at Team Husky's place for some tape to hold up the zip on Ma's snowboots. I got invited in for a play!
My poofields look quite different than what I am used to.

Everything is white and the trees are all weighed down with snow.


I hope everypuppy and kitty is nice and warm today! I don't think this snow will hang around very long, so I am glad i got to have adventures in it today!

Koda
A real snow dog today

11 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Now THAT is snow!

Please have some adventures fur ME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JackDaddy said...

Oh good. It was 102 degrees here today! :)

Sierra Rose said...

Oh my goodstuff! Wow! How super fun :)
Hey...just wondering if you can send a snow-taxi my way....as I really really really want to come play in the fluffy white stuff with ya!! Enjoy!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Dakota and Georgia said...

Snow! We had some snow too, but it melted as soon as it hit the ground. We were so disappointed.

D&G

Mango said...

You have SNOW? I am totally jelly.

Slobbers,
Mango

tula said...

Oh ow no .. not ready to lookie at snow! but if woo's giving rides. then okay!

me next me next...

tula

The Thundering Herd said...

We are so jealous - but we will start having snow soon. We hope.

Remington said...

Send some my way, please! I heard there was snow in western North Dakota so hopefully we will get some soon. Enjoy it while you got it!

Benny and Lily said...

Snow!! Holy crap!! Its 80 degrees here. Looks like you guys are loving that white stuff.. Have fun
Benny & Lily

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

You are so lucky, Koda. We got some great pics from Kodiak's Mom too. It looks so pretty and cool and fun!!!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Koda!
Lots of snow!
And I can see you had lots of fun there!
We have 90 degrees here now, but looking at your pictures made me feel colder!
Happy Saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza