Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


23 September 2010

Show Us Your Tongue contest!

Hello pals

Twinkie is holding a contest! You can see more about it right here!

So Mum says "Koda, would you most kindly select a lovely tongue photo to submit to dear Twinkie's contest?"

And I say "Blaugh Ma, I'm snoozing in rare sunpuddles today, so would you just get off your butt and pick one yourself, you lazy inconsiderate......."

And then Mum says "Fine Koda, but you can't moan about my choice of picture you whiny old sod"

WHAT!?!

Now we are calling each other names!?!

Ah well, heres my entry friends:
"Slurping rain of my schnoz after a soaking canicross attempt"



Go on, enter the contest, you know you want to...

Koda

11 comments:

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Great ... that's a sideways slurp. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Sideways slurp - that's a good one, Sugar:)

Koda, after hearing the Team Husky Mum on her videos, we just wish we could hear this conversation between you and your Mum - we just love that accent.

Good luck in the contest.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What great skills woo have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Pawesome!
Good luck at the contest!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huffle Mawson said...

I haven't seen the other entries but I'm guessing you're in with a big chance Mr Koda!

The Life of Riley said...

That's a curly one! What a pawsome tongue Kodaa.

The Life of Riley said...

Ooops - my paw slipped and I added an extra "a" to your name.

Woofs,
Riley

Dakota and Georgia said...

What a shot! Your photographer is very impressive.

D&G

The Paw Relations said...

What us some great tongue action!

El'bow and Hauwii said...

what a tongue!!!!

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

twinkietinydog said...

Mr Koda! Way to talk to your mommy like that, tsk tsk. I guess I'll grab your tongue anyways, for your mom's sake.
Twinkie