Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


17 September 2010

A post for Khyra

Good evening pals!

So, here I am lazing on the bed on a Friday night. I am dry, warm and cosy.

It has been spring in New Zealand for 17 days now. The lambs are hatching and the calves are falling out of their Mummy's bottoms. Poor wee fellows.

Today it rained, hailed and snowed...

I think I would freeze to death out there. Look at it! My little house is struggling to keep out the snow drifts... Yes, I made a little nest out of my blankies... because of my "renovations" my house is not as weather proof as one may like...

And there are HUGE snow drifts by our driveway...

Even the car did not escape the clutches, or "khlutches" of the deadly snowfall...

Ok, so the MD may have exaggerated a little telling all these tales...
I hope it stays on the ground and keeps snowing overnight so I can go on an adventure with Ma tomorrow, if I don my jacket I might be ok.
Koda MD
YAY its friday!!!!!

4 comments:

MAXMOM said...

Brrrrrrrr! Keep warm! I thought it was Spring there!
Sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SA

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

OMD!

It is ovFUR my floofy tail and pantyloons!

*SIGH*!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Akhtually, I think it is about the same amount Mom has bagged in the freezer ;-)

JackDaddy said...

If you don't want the snow, you can send it up here! :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
Sure you are having an interesting weather!
I am not a big fan of cold weather but sure I am getting tired of the hot days here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza