Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


05 September 2010

Mrs Habersmithery-Crockleton

Hello




Meet Mrs Habersmithery-Crockleton. She hangs out by my outdoor house and keeps watch for me while I snooze during the day.





To be honest I don't know if caterpillars are boys or girls, but I named Him/Her anyway, if worst comes to worst, we'll just have to change the name to a Mister.

No problemo.


Had another weightpull practise with my borrowed actual weight pull harness, it looks similar to this:

But its quite different. From the pictures I've seen, everyone makes them different. The one I am borrowing was made for a Samoyed and its made by The Real Dog Equipment Company here in New Zealand. It fits me pretty good and is excellento for practising!

I have recruited a capable and somewhat un-useless photographer (courtesy of Team Husky - Thank you kindly) to document my weight pull prowess in picture. Yes, she may be working for nil monies and snuggles but I must say she has much better technologies for decent photos, and of course a lot more skill then my Ma (who hasn't!).

I will get Ma to share some pictures with you as soon as she gets off her fairly comfortable sized bottom and puts them on the computer. Maybe I have to hire staff for that too... what is the world coming too?!?

Ma says I am improving, today we only did light weight but worked on turning my labraears on, which is a hard task coming into bunny season with all the nommy bunny goodness nuggets to slop up with my schnoozle. I can pull things fine... but it depends whether I feel like doing it or not. Or whether gazing into the forest is more exciting, which lets be honest it can be sometimes.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Koda MD

Snoozing.

12 comments:

The Paw Relations said...

What a juicy. Umm, fine. What a fine looking catterpillar!

We cannot wait to see your pictures.

JackDaddy said...

That sure looks awfully complicated!! The pulling thing - not the caterpillar!! :)

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

What a cute friend you have there - will she get fuzzy and then become a butterfly? That is quite the name you dubbed her:)

Happy pulling.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Benny and Lily said...

Bet no one else has a friend like that!
Benny & Lily

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What do woo mean LABRAEARS on???

We don't need no stinkin' ears!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koda!
Nice to meet your... nice guardian!
I will be waiting for those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

twinkietinydog said...

Dear Mr. Koda! What is all that I'm reading about? I mean, I haven't been around for a long time, but you sure are keeping busy! I loved your portrait!!! Glad to see everyone is well and happy, excluding the shower cap BOL.
Thank goodness today is a holiday so I'm doing a little catching up.
xoxoxo
Twinkie

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Howldy Koda

Mom is puwtty chuffed about becoming yuw official photogwapher! Next time I come to visit can I meet Mws Habewsmithewy-Cwockleton? She suwe looks intewesting!

Snuggles,
BJ

Huffle Mawson said...

That caterpillar looks tasty! I mean fun.

Dakota and Georgia said...

Yum--we looooove those Southland bunny nuggets! And your caterpillar friend looks pretty tasty too.

D&G

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Our mummy made an 'eeek' sound... I don't think she's too thrilled at the sight of your friend...

The Thundering Herd said...

And how do you know she is married