Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


27 July 2010

What I missed out on

Good afternoon gentledoggies and kitties!

I survived camp, and got rescued at approximately 5.20pm on Sunday, what a relief!

Mum spent the weekend in the grand metropolis of Queenstown. Queenstown is famous for bungy jumping and thrill seeking activities, ski fields and is a premier holiday destination for both summer and winter.
She went snowboarding on Saturday, spending the day on the learners slope falling on her bottom and having a grand ole time. On the ride home from the kennels I had to listen to the moaning and whinging about feeling like she'd been run over by a truck or something. I wasn't really listening.
The Man of the House is a little more successful:
He is smack bang in the middle of this shot:
And this one too, with his dorky friends of the non-furry variety:
Here in a lovely shot taken from Mums car on the way home, the red arrow shows the skifield (Coronet Peak) and the yellow arrows show where the township is:

Some other driving home scenery shots:
And a people mover in the sky:

International flights come into Queenstown ferrying tourists as it is a renowned tourist destination so I've heard.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend doing stuff! I am so glad to be home from Doggy Prison and have spent the last two days at home with Mum who cared enought about me to take some time off work to snuggle and grease up for leaving me at the kennels for the weekend.
Happy Tuesday
Koda

6 comments:

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Wow, that looks like fun - bet we could have lots of fun sliding down those hills too. Poor Mom - hope she is doing better today.

We love coming home from prison too, we usually spend a lot of time sleeping off all the fun.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

*SIGH!*

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Remington said...

SNOW! How cool is that! ha ha....I made a joke....ha ha!

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

They need to get you a puppy snowboard!!

Bobby said...

Ah It sounds like your mum would be best taking pictures, I hope the soreness is getting better.
Great pics though. I am glad you are out of dog prison. It does sound like your mum needs you to lick her wounds.

Huffle Mawson said...

My mum and dad were in Queenstown last year and they loved it! I was left at home though.