Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


05 July 2010

A tangled foot, purple and many other Monday Madness snippets

Good evening pals!
Hope all is well all over the world at each of your fluffy and dustbunny filled homes (if your homes are filled with dustbunnies, Mum won't feel so bad about my fur tumbleweeds that are littering my carpet, but thats a tale for another day, if your homes are clean and santised and furfree, get off your perch and get fluffing!)

I wanted to share some pictures of a fun event our sleddoggery club partook in.

Here are some of the Non-Lazies that got involved in a mass canicross, the Far-Too-Lazies watched, and did the timekeeping and so on and so forth (Mum is behind the camera, can you guess what group she belongs too?)

Ready....Set....

...Go!
Here they are, crossing the Bunnyfields. There are soo many bunny nests and lovely bunnyloos to munch on in this clearing.

The black dog you see isn't me, I was in the car. He is Link and hes the same size as me and he was a pretty great labrasleddog like me! He is getting on in age now and slowing up, but hes still pretty cool!

What's my scooter doing on the ground Mum?

I'd like to share this with you... please, let me know if I am an Over-Worrisome MD but for dogness sake....

My carabiner is PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a boy! IS...THIS...NORMAL?

Then Mum got me out of the car and put on my race clothes!

Anyhoo, I got to go for a scooter run! It was very exciting and I was very well behaved like usual, waiting so silently at the start line that Mum started humming "waiting room music". Whatever that is.

I was very (or furry) tired after my run...

I was so tired and exhausted I started to take on some Mango-like tendencies... I couldn't sort myself, it was too much effort to raise my paw any higher. All I wanted to do was slosh around on the grass like a beached whale.

After I had recovered, I decided that I better not be a Fun Sponge(bob) and get out and investigate the surroundings.

Look what I found:

My lovely pals from Team Husky!

How do I get in here...?

I couldn't get in...

Does anydoggy or kitty know how to break in to a trailer? Any tips could be quite helpful. I wouldn't wanna leave any prints tho, Team Husky's Mum must remain oblivious. All I want is Mr Yak to come and play with me!

Mr Koda

Pondering.

9 comments:

Remington said...

Well, I AM Remlock Holmes and I have on occasion worked with the CSI (Canine Sniffing Investgaters)....I'll see what I can do....

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Of khourse, I think your kharabiner is PERFEKHT!

It khomplements your furs pawesomely!

I think your best plan fur breaking in is to get Mr Yak to help from his side of things!

Good Lukhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JackDaddy said...

I think you should try to get the keys while the peoples are sleeping! Or call a doggy locksmith!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Looks like a very fun event, Mr. Koda. But we think it will be a few more weeks before Mr. Yak can come out and play:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

I'll teach woo how to get in Koda if woo can figure out how to get me out of da doggy trailer!!!

I know a secret Koda and woo are not going to be impressed!!! It involves the colour purple - I watched your Mom (my Nanny Kate) pick out something special for woo on Sunday!!!

Play bows and woofs
Kodiak

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Looks like a job for the A-Team to me!!

Dakota and Georgia said...

Purple is a girls colour! Are you a girl, Mr Koda?

D&G

The Thundering Herd said...

Qannik has a purple collar, so no worries there. As long as you are ok looking like a white fluffy dog.

P.S. - No worries - we have the house always covered in tumblefur - even seconds after the humans run that terrible vacuum.

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am the Scottish Champion of Furbunnies.......

Loved the purple by the way!

Marv xxxxxxxx