Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


12 July 2010

I forgot the 2nd part of my excursion!

Good evening gentledoggies and kitties!

Do you remember when I told you a couple of weeks ago about my cold and freezing weekend at grandma's house?

Saturday night was spent like this:



Yip you are right, I was cold and miserable. Like most days.

Things were looking up on Sunday morning when the chopper man came around to finish the tree felling and clean up the tree that had dropped its coat.

He brought a friend with him:


We had a great time playing, but I don't think he liked my way of play.... the learned behaviour from those siberian terrors I play with....

Anyhoo we had a good time!

His human did this to our tree in question:


He took all the evidence away and it just look like a scattering of woodchips on the grass. Very tidy indeed. Mum was too slack to take a picture of the finished product. Or the scary machines he used to do it.

I also viewed these "things" from the dining room window:




They are a breed of bird called a "tui". They have a funny white tuft under their chinny-chin-chin. The neighbours had a sweet sugar/water mixture below the tree on which the tuis snacked and slurped.

Nothing much else happened. I was glad to be headed home.

OUT of the FOG!

And out came the sun! Look at this scenery:

The mountaintops rose out of the fog!

Happy trails
Koda MD

12 comments:

Dakota and Georgia said...

You need to get your mum to collect some fur from you sibe friends and knit a jersey for you for winter! Dakota has heaps she can send you.

D&G

KB said...

Since you're cold all the time, you should have kept that wood for fires!

I'm glad that you had a buddy to play with while the tree was removed! Gorgeous mountain photo. Wow. It's hard to imagine it being winter there right now.

tula said...

oh man Koda- come to Massachewsits. woo'll melt! bummer about your tree... maybe woo should plant another one:) hehehe

tula

Ms. ~K said...

The mountaintops are amazing!!!

El'bow and Hauwii said...

nice photo's!!!


kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

The Thundering Herd said...

Are you suggesting that we Siberians play a serious smack down style? Just because our hu-dad has to sometimes explain, "Oh, no, they like each other."

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khan I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have your winter?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

And I have 45C here!
Sure it was interesting to be there but there is nothing like home, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JackDaddy said...

I miss the snow on the mountains. Thank you for letting us see yours!

twinkietinydog said...

I understand all about being cold. I've been cold most of my life, but again, I don't have a double coat like you do. Hmm, in any case, I'll make room on my heating pads if you ever want to visit.
Twinkie

Twix said...

Koda, I'm cold all the time too...even in the summer. How about I come visit you during your summer and you come and visit me during mine? I think that would be a good plan!
Snuggles,
twix

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Koda, we can definitely send you furs to keep you warm. But if you really want warm,just head right over to our place - it is truly like a blasting furnace here.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara