Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


19 July 2010

Embarassed

Hello pals

I didn't feel like pawing much last week because I was so hideously embarassed by my new predicament.

I spent much of the week doing this:


Do you notice anything different about the MD?

Yes you have pups and kitties:


Mother Dearest has not cottoned on to the fact that purple makes me gender confused and feeling a bit miffed. I am not a purple kind of fellow!

(Note from the useless Mother Dearest: it is a rich purple, the photo made it look bluey)

I am thankful that the purple is overtaken by that lovely lime colour, now that is a colour I on good terms with.

Don't worry! I fixed it. On Wednesday I found something dead, decaying and delicious to roll in and got as much muck wedged into the collar that it was unbearable and disgusting to those peoples sensitive snorters. I am now back in orange, for good I hope.

Hope everyone had a fantastical weekend. Mother Dearest had the scary noise machine out on Saturday morning so I spent the morning on her bed, not scared of course, merely keeping out of the way. We Yaksat on Saturday and we went for our usual Sunday adventurings in the forest and I spent the most of yesterday afternoon napping in the scarcely positioned sunpuddles on the sofa.

I am also aware that Mother Dearest has something special that will be unveiled tomorrow! It is arriving in one of those parcel vans that bring the important things to town... (like boxes of snacks), I am very looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

I will share it with you as soon as I am enlightened!

Mr Koda

11 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Oh my friend... the way of puppies is very confusing to us.

Mango said...

Chill out, pal, everything goes with black.

Slobbers,
Mango

Remington said...

I think it looks GREAT!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Koda, I think the purple looked stunning against your black coat!!

Chi kisses, Lilibell

JackDaddy said...

Well, you know that black goes with everything.

Except nasty stuff that you roll around in evidently!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I see nothing wrong with purple!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Nothing wrong with purple, Koda = we boys love our purple wubba. You YakSat - Poor Kodiak, hope you didn't sit on him for too long;-)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Benny and Lily said...

It looks purrty cool, no worries
Benny & Lily

The Thundering Herd said...

Hey - Qannik wears purple so that must mean its manly - oh, wait. We are talking Qannik. Never mind.

Lorenza said...

Mr Koda!
You found a very interesting way to get rid of that collar!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

KB said...

Poor mother-dearest having to deal with what you did to your collar! Come on, Mr. Koda MD, you're a big tough guy. You can handle purple!