Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


24 July 2010

Don't worry pals....

... the purple collar emerged from the wash with not one mark!



I must try harder next time.

By the way, my portrait was drawn with coloured pencil and the detail is amazing! The real life version is even more stunning!!!!!

See more details at www.petportrait.co.nz - perhaps you can borrow your Mummy or Daddy's plastic and order one for them for christmas!

Worth efurry cent!

By the way, I have been sent to camp. When mum dropped me off, I couldn't wait to curl up safely on my blankies. I was quite intimidated by all the barky dogs! I saw some other little soldiers that would rather be curled up with their Mums and Dads at home then spending the weekend in Doggy Hell!

However... Mum assured me it was safe and she will remember to pick me up on Sunday. Paws crossed she doesn't forget me.

Koda

9 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Purple is indestrukhtable!

Paw me her cell and I'll remind her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mango said...

Camp rocks. Don't worry. You will have a blast. Just stay away from the rough trade doggie packs.

Loving that nice painting of your labraface.

Slobbers,
Mango

Ms. ~K said...

Sending you lots of licks and sniffs while you're at camp.
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

We see the collar is still quite beautiful. What we really wanted was to see it on you, handsome guy. Have fun at camp. Hope you find a good furry pal to play with.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Benny and Lily said...

Hope you are having fun at summer camp. Cool collar
benny & Lily

Bobby said...

I know your mum would never forget to pick you up. I think your portrait is fantastic.

El'bow and Hauwii said...

love it! :D
have fun on camp

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Lorenza said...

Koda!
Just relax and have fun!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

KB said...

Have fun at camp - I'm told that it can be lots of fun!

I loved your portrait. What a great idea!