Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


08 July 2010

Brothers

Hello pals

Family is important right? I pawsonally don't really get along with my brothers very well. So its quite lucky that I don't see them very often!

I know of two brothers who I do see quite often tho...

Here is one of them:


Snowflake Mr Fox


Can you guess who the other brother is?

I'll give you a clue:

Paws and Bones!

OK, if it has not yet clicked in your furry noggins who this other brother may be...

Its Mr Yak!

Mum says Yak is one handsome dude.....

I just don't understand how he gets all the ladies!
But nevermind. If I don't like my own brothers, at least I can borrow these too (Qannik and Kodiak) when I want some of those tender family moments.
Mr Koda
The only child... pretty much.

8 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

We Siberians khan't help evFURRYone finds us irresistible!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

tula said...

Oooo hubba hubba Mistah Yak:) furry handsome husky. but i'm with ya Koda.. who needs a brudder or sistah!

scratchies,
tula

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Hey, mr. Yak only has one lady and that is ME! But he can be furiends with the others.

Woos, Ciara

Remington said...

Sometimes I want another puppy to play with but when it comes right down to it I like being an only puppy child in the house....

Benny and Lily said...

You should change his name to Chewy by the looks of that bone.
Benny & Lily

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Koda, why don't you like your brothers? I love having Chewy as my brother, even though sometimes he can be a real pain in the butt, BOL!

Chi kisses, Lilibell

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koda!
Sometimes I wish I had a brother or sister but then I think... nope... it is much better to be the only child!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Koda, woo are like a brudder to me - woo can borrow me and Snowflake any time woo like!!!

Play bows and woofs
Kodiak