Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


29 July 2010

Art with an MD - The Bieber Fever Edition

1. Pop on a great CD in your iPod - I have used a walkman as my example for those of you that are old fashioned, I am playing Justin Bieber - The NZ Fan Edition of My World 2.0.

2. Accentuate your best features - Star Eyes are a must as is an effective nose enhancer, eg pentagonal blob.

3. Jazz it up with some highlights - I have painted my nails pink because it is a pretty colour and is not your everyday run-of-the-mill boy nail colour. Adds intrigue.

That was your art lesson for today.

Mr Koda MD
Artist

9 comments:

tula said...

Cool & here i thought i was going to have a boring day of naps! so kick mom off her iphone & steel her nail polish. gotcha..

tula

Remington said...

Great lesson! I will get started right away!

El'bow and Hauwii said...

BOL !!!!!
:-) so funnnny


Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

JackDaddy said...

OOOOh, you should be on that Bravo tv show!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Mom wants to know if JB khan go away and take Lady GooGooGaGa with him!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bobby said...

Well you look um well okay I guess, open a shop sell dog special nail polish.

Ms. ~K said...

You are soooo cool!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Lorenza said...

Sure you had an interesting day!
Thanks for the lesson!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huffle Mawson said...

Mr Koda you are too funny :)