Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


04 July 2010

4th July Name Game!

Hello, my name is Koda, as you all know!


As part of Frankie's 4th July celebrations, we are playing a Name Game. The aim of the game is to explain to all your fellow bloggyfriends how you got your name.

I arrived at my home on my 8 week birthday, nameless. Mum had just recently watched the Disney movie Brother Bear and decided that because I was cute, young and silly, she would name me after one of the main characters Koda.

Here is a picture of him here:

Koda is a brave little bear! If you haven't watched Brother Bear, I highly recommend it! Get your Mum and Dad to search for this:

Thats my name story... Whats yours?

Koda
Happy 4th July!

11 comments:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You have a lovely and unusual name Mr Koda! Thank you for explaining how you became Koda. Very interesting indeed.

I have often wondered!

I was a rescue pup, so had already been named Marvin, and Jeannie loved the name so she kept it.

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mango said...

Well, PeeWee has a labradog in his agilities class who is actually named Bear. I think Koda is a bit more discrete.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! How neat that you are named after a Disney character. Will check out the movie. I was named after a figurine ... you can read my NAME GAME post. Thanks for sharing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khwite the perfekht and proper choice fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

bbes tribe said...

Koda is a great name & it fits. Liked the story of how you got it.
Tailwags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

JackDaddy said...

That is such a nice movie. It almost made me cry!

Lorenza said...

Thanks for sharing the story of your name, Koda!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

It's good to see you back my friend! Our names are a bit complicated, but we sure like how you got yours!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Ahhh, thanks for the explanation - we have always wondered how you got your name.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Twix said...

That is a most excellent movie! I remember when mom watched it she laughed til she cried! She is giggling now remembering it....she is a strange one fur sure.
Koda, you have a wonderful name. I love it. So, where did the MD come from?
Snuggles,
Twix

twinkietinydog said...

Yay! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the name game. You're such a brave little bear for posting this!
Twinkie