Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


19 June 2010

Infamous spew shot

Good evening folks


I have not been able to paw my posts because Mum has been hogging the computer putah and does not allow "my dirty mitts" on it.


First, beware those of you that are squeamish or if your humans get the heebyjeebies with blood and guts and spew, yes you guessed right, I am about to reveal to you all the dreaded spew shot...


Are you ready?



Are 'woo' ready?



Are y'all ready?



Ok then... Here goes:


It looks good enough to eat, right?


No.


Aparently the smell was horrendous. This happened twice but as I pawed last time, I am feeling back to normal.


I got some new toys the other day. Here is me with one of them.



Its a ropey blue bone and I'm not allowed to enjoy its ropeyness outside because it will get wet and dirty. Blaugh!


I like prancing around the house with it, cos it doesn't do much else, no fluff to destuff or squeaker to practice your jawzercising. Its a pretty pathetic toy really.



Mum got some good shots of me, but I got a bit rambunctious and got a little close to the kamrah for this one:


And off I go on my little circuit around the lounge room. Then back to Mum in the kitchen because I must pretend I like to show off my pathetic excuse for a toy.

Briefly possessed by aliens:

And another little snippet I would like to share with all you lucky pals that are entering your summertime, here is Mums car being hailed and snowed on. Brr!

Happy weekend everypuppy and kittie!

Koda

16 comments:

Dakota and Georgia said...

Georgia here. Mmmmmm, spew! Looks good to me. On the last big drive to do sleddoggery stuff down your way, I spewed in the back of the car, then before mom and dad could clean it up, I ate it--I guess I'm just a tidy kiwi!

D&G

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my Jeannie has just eaten her lunch outside in the garden on a very hot day, then we came to visit your blog hoping for pretty pretty pics..........now she has decided to take me for a long walk instead!!

Thank you for sharing your spewiness though, but have to say, we have seen it before.........all of it!! copiously and endlessly.

Talk to our mop and bucket, they should have their own blog!!

lotsalicks, Marv xxxxxxx

Aksharaa said...

hey Koda,,u sound like those vuvuzelas!!!
hope u are feeling better now and adjusting to your medication.
your blog looks smart!and your profile pictures tells all you are sniffing that labradawg's sniff!!
we too are hoping mummy will ready that purple post for us.
we totally understand how you feel about mummy not letting you take that toy out.we aren't allowed to too..
wags,
bud n gin

Benny and Lily said...

Oh my word, no wonder you feel better now. BOL
Benny & Lily

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Oh fur sure!

I don't know why 'they' insist on wasting time khleaning 'that' up -

Thanks fur sharing those khool words: SLEET AND SNOW!

It is 32 or so of your degrees here -

Please enjoy some khool fur me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

You had snow???? Please send it to us - it is so hot here.

Mom got a bit squeamish at the sight of the spew, but not us - we are tough - looked pretty good.

We like that header - your handsome snooter:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr Koda!
I had no problem looking at your spew picture... but my mom... well... you know humans!
Glad to know you are feeling better!
110 degrees here... and you have hail and snow?? Hmmm... Not fair!
Happy Weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

ewwwwwwww... puppy...

But you are still handsome!

tula said...

um Koda, we're not cleaning that up for ya. nope. ewww.

feel better:)
tula

KB said...

I am so glad that you're feeling better and having so much fun with your toys! You are a very handsome dog!!!

Mango said...

Hey! I know some readers are squeemish, but I think it is important to post graphics sometimes to share what is going on (still trying to convince momma to post my poo photos that I sent to the vet).

But it is good that you are feeling all better. I bet you had something in your labrabelly that did not belong there.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Word verification is "upchlig" Apparently what that first photo shows.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Hi Koda and thank you for your birthday wishes!

We've spewed like that before, only ours smelled yummy and we always tried to eat it, which grossed our Mom out BIG TIME, BOL!! Butt I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Chi kisses, Lilibell

The Thundering Herd said...

Uh - thanks for sharing.

Aksharaa said...

HEY!!! Koda,
Congratulations. we are so glad ...your team did an excellent job today against the 'so taken for granted winners' Italy!
will be really greeeat if u make it all the way
wags,
bud n gin

Martha and Bailey said...

We liked the pics of you and the new toys but will pass on the spew shot!
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Hawoo Kodayak, this is Kodiyak!!!

Hey your pile of spew looks fury similar to the pile I left on the lounge floor of da house dis morning! Maw gave me brekkie an den caught me eating somethin bout half an hour later.....da bikkies I had vomited up of course! She took dem away and threw dem in da wheelie bin, I was not happy!

Play bows and woofs
Kodiyakyakyak

Pee Ess ~ I hear woo are goin away dis weekend, I gonna miss woo buddy!