Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


26 June 2010

Cold and Freezing

Hi folks

Yesterday (Friday) me and Mum and her friend Emma drove to my Grandma's town to spend the weekend.

Woke up in the morning (feeling like P.Diddy) and looked out the window....


And there was...

FROST! Frost in my poofields!


This is what I think of frost...


It was a lovely drive...



SNOW!
Helping Emma focus her camera on a picture stop...

And then it all changed. See that flat funny looking cloud....

FOG!

We arrived safely. Grandmummy is away in Australia at the moment, but someone has made a mess of the yard...
This tree dropped its coat - leave, branches and all!
There is a growly orange machine in the driveway that chopped up all these sticks today.
I'll get some pictures of the finished product tomorrow! It is miserable and cold here. I am cold, I am frozen and I want to go home!
Koda
Brr!

11 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

That is just SO wrong my little puppy pal, evil snow.. you keep your little toes warm!!

Martha and Bailey said...

Oh Koda, we are sorry it is cold - what a pretty drive though. You looked very happy in the car and you helped get some good shots.
Perhaps the sun will come out later - at any rate it sounds as though you are going to be busy helping the humans in the garden.
Good work tidying Grandma's garden - she will be vry happy.
Remember not to leave any poo......!
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxx

Mango said...

I am jelly of your snow and frost. That looks good to me right about now. Sorry about the big old tree. You better start chewing if you want to clear it before grandma gets home.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Thundering Herd said...

Are you trying to make us jealous? Cold, frost, snow? How we are craving that right now.

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Can we do a vacation swap for a month or so? It is so hot and humid here - we would love a bit of snow and cold.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

JackDaddy said...

I had forgotten that it's cold there this time of year! Could you please send some snow up this way? Thank you! :)

Remington said...

I am glad you took the cold and snow for awhile. I am certain we will have it back in no time!

Lorenza said...

Snow and fog... interesting...
I am not a big fan of cold weather but sure I'd like to have some not so hot days here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, we had enough frost, snow and cold weather last winter to last a lifetime, our sympathies are with you Mr Koda!

Its hot and sunny here.....we have a water shortage too, though I am helping with the watering,

come on over and enjoy the Scottish Hot Summer!!!!

lovely pics, thank you for sharing

Marvin xxxx

Bobby said...

Its June and you have frost you poor thing. It has been red hot here Na Na n na na!

Aksharaa said...

Dear Koda,
we are sorry you have such foul weather there. But we are hoping it will clear up soon and the sun will wake up, bright and happy and sunny!
those are lovely pictures you got on your drive.
hope you enjoy tydying up grammomma's garden
wags, bud n gin

Pee ess: we can show you a few things to do with that ball. come over and we can play.