Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


20 May 2010

Thanks Ginger and Buddy!

Hey Pals

I got this dear award from the great Ginger & Buddy! Thanks so much!!!

Now I have to share 7 things about myself! I've had one similar yonks ago, but I will try to share new things with you all:

1. I sleep in Mother Dearest's bedroom on my own bed. I was an outside dog but then she felt sorry for me out in the cold and I used to sleep at her feet which she said was "a pain" (didn't hurt me!). So now I have my own nest to sleep in.

2. As per above, I now have no undercoat due to not being aclimatised to the cold outdoors!

3. I refuse to learn to shake hands.

4. I am so friendly that some dogs can't handle all my friendliness - the barking, the playing, the in-you-faceness, etc

5. My brother Kole hates me. Yes! I used to go for walks with my brother but then we decided we didn't like each other! But I am a little jealous of him. Our little sister Cassie is living with him now (Furmums 2nd litter) and he gets to play and snuggle all day long!!!!!

6. When the MOTH is not home, I like to snuggle on the bed by his pillow, and I bark at him when he gets home because he is naughty for not being at home to give me scratches!

7. I have many different personalities. Mother Dearest is still working on the MD information page so you will find out more when she gets off her bottom and loads it up!

Any of you dear pups and kitties that haven't got this yet - please take - I wanna know stuff about YOU!

Mr Koda

6 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khongrats!

Thanks fur sharing those furry interesting fakhts about WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sierra Rose said...

Hey there! Nice award and great list of things about YOU!
Come by for a visit sometime too :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

How on earth could your brother not adore you? I think you need us as brothers. We'd snuggle with you (in a manly way)

Martha and Bailey said...

Congratulations on your great Award and especially thanks for making us laugh with all those fun things about you!
It must be soooo embarassing having no underwear! Oh sorry is that not the same as undercoat?
love
Martha and Bailey xxxx

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

the MOTH - who dat?

Congrats on your award - very nice list. If you want a sister, we could send you ours.

Woos - Phantom and Thunder

JackDaddy said...

I liked this post! I never knew so much about you before! :)