Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


15 May 2010

Roadtrippin! Part One

G'day



Me and Yak went on a roadtrip. Mother Dearest had to go to the tooth vet called Dentist. I googled "Mr Dentist" and this is what I got:

He doesn't look like a very friendly fellow. The appointment involved some of this:



Mum did continue to tell me what else he did but I got bored and went to sleep instead. Anyway, back to the fun bits.

Ahh yes. Me and Yak went on a roadtrip. Here we are in the car:


I'm nearly invisible. I let responsible Mr Yak have a go at the driving thing for a while while I took the back seat.

Mum went to her appointment while Yak's Mum looked after us boys. Aparently I am clingy. I don't know what this means but I have an idea that it has something to do with the way I whinged and kept a lookout for my Mum while she was gone.

After the appointment with Mum's Harry Potter Dentist (he had the round glasses and everything, I don't think Harry ever left Hogwarts. He was just too embarassed to say he went to muggle toothvet school and ended up working in Grandma's town), Mum and Yak's Mum and My Mum's Mum went out for lunch. Mum's face was half numb and my Grandma said she looked like Sylvester Stallone with a lopsided grin.

Here are some handsome photos of Yak for all the ladies out there, although I heard through the grapevine that he is a batchelor no more!


Yak doing his "Khyra pose"



Another photo of the young rebellious teen. To be quite honest and after a rigourous MD investigation, Mr Yak is actually very sensible. Pfft!

While we were sniffing, Mr Yak found a delicious treat in the stones, he told me off when I went near it. Ew why would I want that? Later on he found it again and swallowed it down the hatch before his Mum could get it out! HEHEHE
We did a lot of snoozling and read a few peemails. There were so many delicious delectable smells!

Heres a picture on my own, snoozling good and proper!

Welcome friends, take a tour of the redecorated car:
OMD!
Koda MD
Remember to come back tomorrow for Part Two of Roadtrippin!

8 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Road tripping is always fun, especially with another fur pal.

Remington said...

Sorry to hear your mommy had to go to the tooth vet. I hope she is okay for the weekend. Road trips are the best! Beth and I go on a lot of them. I like to watch people -- they are funny....have a fun filled weekend! Hope you get lots of treats! Can't wait to see Part 2 tomorrow!

dewdana said...

Ewww on whatever that was that Mr Yak ate! Is it what I think it is? Ewww no nevermind don't tell me! I like what you have done with the car. Very nice distribution of furs!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Being khalled khlingy is far from the worst thing woo khould be khalled!

In fakht, I think that is khwite the nice khompliment!

Thanks fur sharing your time with Mr Yak!

I LOVED the pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I've heard those same rumours about him! Isn't it pawesome?

JackDaddy said...

How do you keep your windows so clean? Mine are covered in dog slobber!

Lorenza said...

Sounds like you two had a pawesome time while your mom was suffering at the Dentist!
I hope she is doing well!
Happy saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martha and Bailey said...

Oh poor mom - these humans are not so keen on the dentist!
Great fun you had with your friend Mr Yak - a handsome fellow like yourself.
Great shots of the car interior - so much improved and looked like ours!
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Hmmm, the Yak Man has a girl now???

Looks like you two had fun together too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara