Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


10 May 2010

Monday NonFunday Memories

Good evening Everyone!

I don't do much on Mondays, its the boringest day of the week. Had a wee visit from dear Summer - her Mom needed to use our Number 1 machine thing. You know the one that makes all those "sssshhhhhhhh" noises.

But that was as exciting as it gets on Monday.

SO! I thought since Monday started with an "M" and so did Memories, I would share some random ones with you tonight!

First shot in tonights show... I entitled this picture "McRoar!". It was taken on Mum's rubbish old cellphone thats why its fuzzy. She has an even rubbisher one now, it doesn't even take photos!

The second act of tonights performance is entitled "Koda - First Signs of an MD". I made short work of those shoes... eventually. Do you like the paw clasp - killer move if I ever saw one, highly recommended.

This one, the third in tonights instalment is entitled "Batter Up YAK!". Dog he was good fun when he was a little whippersnapper. Although hes good fun now too I suppose. Good value.

The fourth memory that I will share with you all this fine evening is entitled "Blaze of Koda". Mr Blaze is my friend from the legendary Thomas Pack. Do you like my semi-petrified ruse I'm acting on here? Brill! You may have met some of them on Team Husky's blog. They are my real furiends too at sled dog club!

This cracker shot, number five on the list of tonights menagerie is entitled "When my blue squishy bally thing was new". Those pearly whites are pretty good if I say so myself! One colour on a black dog is better than none.

Number six, entitled "When Koda met the Yakster" is when I first met that lil devil pup from Team Husky. We are best furiends now, but he did enjoy stealing my toys and not paying enough attention to me. But we are over that now.

Grand ole number seven is a hoot! You know those oddball mums that enjoy shredding any sign of a pups dignity and burying it in a million foot deep trench on the moon? Well I have one of those. Look at me for Dog sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats an MD to do on Memorable Monday?
Sleep, thats what
Nonight Pups and Kitties
Mr Koda MD

15 comments:

Mango said...

You are a true labradork. Momma is just loving the photos of all your cuteness, especially that outfit in the end. I kind of like McRoar!

Slobbers,
Mango

My Sons Mum said...

Next you'll be cross dressing...Tutu cute

Remington said...

Those pics are the best! Thanks for the smile!

Ms. ~K said...

You're cracking us up!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Bobby said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN ALL THOSE PHOTOS I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS.

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Great memory photos, Koda - we loved seeing your with the Yak. That last photo is definitely a hoot.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I so hope woo were properly khompensated fur those pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur sharing! Woo know ANY pikh with a Siberian in it is a WINNER WINNER WINNER!

Lorenza said...

Mr Koda!
It was a boring monday until I saw all your pictures... specially the last one!
Haaaa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JackDaddy said...

Well you know what they say about puppies and hats!!!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Cute puppy pix!

LOL...you don't look very amused on the last one...hehe

Have a great week!

Aksharaa said...

Hey Koda, Rubbish camera or Professional blah blah camera...u look just as Pawsome in all ur pics.
Especially loved the one from the puppy file.

wags, Gin n Bud

dewdana said...

Great memories! Well, maybe except for that last one. You don't look too happy but if it helps we dog mom's do find that kind of thing entertaining!

Twix said...

I'm liking your memory Monday! That was a fun trip down memory lane. I agree with everypup else....that last photo is a trip. You are one good boy to stand there and let your mom put all those things on you. I woulda had none of it!
Snuggles,
Twix

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, what wonderful picture memories, we have enjoyed them all very much, especially the last one!

Yes, the human propensity for making us look "charming" does get very wearing.........

well why wearing, 'cos you are "wearing" some fun stuff - ha ha!

I have a photo of me wearing a hat with Aussie Corks around it, so I know just how you feel!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxxx

The Army of Four said...

Woo! What great pix! And I think the next best thing to playing with one of your Sibe buddies has GOT to be that blue squishy bally thing!!! That looks like great fun!
Luv,
Dave