Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


14 May 2010

Knick Knack Paddy Yak

Hey Friends!

I'm ever so sorry I have been out of action for the week. Things have been busy... blah blah blah I won't bore you with the details.

Hope everyone is as well and goodly as can be. Some of you lucky puppies and kitties are coming into your summer, and some of us lucky/unlucky ones are coming into the winter. Lucky cos it means there is sleddoggery racing activities to be had, but unlucky cos it will be far too brisk and wet and rainy and horrible outside to sunbake which I also enjoy.

I had a night out the other night. Me and mum went to visit Team Husky. I never used to have much to do with them until about a year or two ago and now we are fantastical friends as you all know. I will treat you to some action pics to save you all from having to read lots of words, Dexter I know you wouldn't have trouble but we have to think of the "others" eg Mango.

Me and Yak, innocent pups


Me and Yak again, did you notice a certain ebony someone hogging the kamrahs attention? Not my intentions I assure you. It is an anonymous plot to make me look like a tryhard celebrity which I am not. Yak is meditating and preparing mentally for the upcoming onslaught.


My secret battle move. This one only comes out on rare occasions.


"I'll paw you!"


Nyum nyum nyum biteyfacing


Then Summer tried to put a handle on me... twice (see that paw action!)



And I showed her what I thought about that.. she looks somewhat displeased


The evil white one tried to get her 2cents in, but I told her that shes a fruit loop and I wouldn't take any of her words with a grain of salt (slurp!)

Back to work

Then I felt like a rest because all this dogging around is very exhausting for an MD.

I had a play with Mr Prince's red Wubba. It is very cool, I don't have one of my own. I thought it was an extra special privilege for me to play with Mr Princey's toys. Mum made sure I didn't ruin it because that would of been very fun/bad depending who you talk to.

I kept my paw on it though


Mr Yak got interested

We briefly tried to share, but there wasn't enough Wubba to go around

See Mr Prince! I'm looking after your Wubba!
Mr Koda MD
Missing my friend Princey but finding a nice distraction in the Yakster

7 comments:

Martha and Bailey said...

What a great visit that was! We loved all the pic especially the action ones!
Nothing like a bit of action - we reckon your mom is going to need to go buy you a red wubba!
love
Martha and Bailey xxxx

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Awww, Koda, we miss Princey too, but Kodiak looks like he wants to be your best pal too. Summer reminds us of Phantom, being the referee and all.

You need to have your Mum get you a wubba or two - they are tons of fun.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Remington said...

Wow what a great time you had! By the way Wubbas are the BEST! Have a fun weekend!

Ms. ~K said...

What fun!!!
We never get to play in the house because Mom says we are "hellions"...whatever that means!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

dewdana said...

Dr Koda... how come I thought you lived in the northern hemisphere all this time? I'll bet your Sibe pals are happy you are heading into winter at least. Funny you mention Dexter because in some of those pics you have a Dexter look about you. Especially some of your attack moves! Very nice!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

That is a pawesome honour woo get to play with Princey's Wubba!

Wubbas are THE BEST - in fakht, woo will see my Wubba Love on my Saturday post - I already had a pikh parked fur sharing!

Woo SOOOOOOOO need one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm glad woo got to play with Summer and Yak too!

Lorenza said...

Now I know why you have not been blogging! Haaa!
Glad you had a great time with them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza