Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


19 May 2010

Green Sparkly Itching Ball

Good Evening Gentledoggies and Kitties

Do you notice anything different about me?


Yip! I bet you didn't guess at all! I got a brand new sparkly green ID tag, it has my details on the other side. The Mother enjoys colours if you hadn't already guessed that one, my last tag was a pink bone (For a boy like me, Ridiculous!). Here it is:


Quite enjoyed a bit of jawzercise today with my giant tennis ball. Not as gigantic as Dexter and Mango's but at least I can fit this little prize in my mouth.


Also, my itches have become somewhat bothersome. Mum keeps finding patches on my arms and legs where the fur comes out without too much fluffing about and reveals a little scratchy spot. I am like a big patchy dog, Patches McGee should be my new name. Its so annoying. But Mum doesn't know why I itch. The winter is usually pretty good so we should have a couple of months of non-itchies ahead. Mum reckons that some of my itching and scratching is in my head (No Mother! its in my arms and legs where the scratchy spots are you dilly dallying old goose!) I don't really know what she means. I like to hide my itching too so I can finish without being told to "STOP IT!". So I generally do my itching behind the couch or any other dark corner I can find.

Here is one new itchy spot on my front leg near my paw:

Its no fun I tell ya but I enjoy every minute of the scratching...mmmmmmmmmm.

Koda MD

8 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Stop that chewing Koda, or you'll have to wear the awful cone head!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Aksharaa said...

Hi Koda,
very Smart tag. congrats.and we love ur ball too.
about that scratching, hmmm..we agree it's feels pretty good but u gotta stop it. we r a little worried infact, could it be some fungal infection or tick or such bites?
maybe u need to go see that skin vet.u can of course try that anti itch shampoo and powder, if u are not using it already.
do let us know when it gets better.

btw Koda, we have an award fr u at our site. will u please go pick it up?
wags, Gin n Bud

Martha and Bailey said...

Hi Koda, we are sorry you got the itchies cos we know you are not supposed to scratch!
We just loved your very smart green sparkly ID tag - what was your human thinking of getting you a pink one?
Nice ball too - we would like to play with that.
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo surely have gone green!

As fur the itchies: STOP IT!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Has your mum tried some fish oil khapsules fur woo?

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Great new tag, Koda - and we agree that green is much better for you than the pink.

We were going to suggest a skin scrape test too to see if there is a fungus there.

Hope you can find some relief soon.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Pawesome tag!
I hope the itches go away soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Twix said...

Hello handsome! Love the new tag.
Itchies.....Mom said her other boy, Max, had grass allergies and they made him itch like that all over. He would scratch so much it would leave scabs on his skin. She would have to take him to the vet every summer and they would give him a cortizone shot and that took care of it. Of course, I don't know it that is what is going on with you but I wanted to let you know what she said. Sometimes she actually knows a thing or two!
Snuggles,
Twix

Mango said...

Hey! My idiot nephew, Oliver, the giant mutant labrapup, has serious itchies too. His mom is trying him on different diets, but no luck so far. Little dude is going bald like you.

Slobbers,
Mango