Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


09 May 2010

Fluffballs on Sunday

Good Sunday Afternoon Gentlekitties and Puppies!

Whats this?


I met this little fellow, Mawson is his name, he is an Alaskan Malamute! Isn't he sweet like Huffle Mawson?


When hes all growned up hes going to want to eat me though...


But he looks like a pretty harmless pupper for the timebeing.

And heres a shot of me looking right:


Then left:

Then right again:

And here is a shot of me looking "over there" with a cut off schnoz:
And looking "over there" again with a cut off tail this time, great lil pinecone in the background and some other pups and human legs and stuff:
OH! So you wanna know about that fluffballs too? Oh I getcha! That right, thats what I was meant to be pawing about today! Fluffballs!
It was very exciting! I got to see Dakota again and meet her lil sister Georgia!
Those eary-ears are envy material and I suppose I wouldn't mind the pinecone either:
Sweet Georgia's Mummy gave us treats! I knew I had those pleading Labradog eyes for a reason!
"Nom nom nom... slurp!"

Then she was back onto the cone again:
It was fun! We spent the day learning how to train our humans to do the sleddoggery activities properly and how to shop for the right clothes and what "essentials" we need. Of course, My Mother Dearest has far too much stuff, but we did get a new purple carabiner and a new orange collar (my third one).
Mother Dearest has been slack lately and forgot to take the kamrah machine on our adventures!
On Saturday I spent my day out at our CaniDen with Summer while the humans were doing renovations and met a hedgehog and had some biscuit crumbs of Mother Dearests. Saturday night I went to see the rest of Team Husky while Mother Dearest and their Mother Dearest fed their faces and bottomless pits with snacks while all us good mannered pups just stared and waited patiently - we got some cheese and some crackers in the end!!!!!! So worth the wait. I had a play with Yak which was very exciting and it was fun barking up a storm in Yaks loungeroom and stealing his toys of course!!!!! The only downside to spending the evening there was that the puppers aren't allowed on the couch!! WHAT! I spent some time gazing from the sofa, to Mum and then back to the sofa... But to no avail. I did get allowed on the bed but who wants to sit in the bedroom on their lonesome? Not me!
Today we went out for a bikeride and since it had rained last night it was wet and muddy! We got back from there and I had my bikkies with some Sashas Blend on top! And Have snoozed on the sofa for the rest of the day. I am drifting in and out of snoozles while I am directing Mum what to paw for this blog.
I hope every pup and kitty has had a fantastical weekend!!!
Mr Koda MD
"SNORE!"

7 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

OMC, maybe it's just cause we're mad about the Mawson name (*happy sigh* Huffle...) But what a total cutie he is!!

Happy Mothers Day to your mummy!!

Dakota and Georgia said...

Wow, my ears are cute, way better than silly Daks.

Our silly mum and dad loved the training too, although they did not get us flash colour collars like yours, ours was boring red and blue. I think dad chose them, he has the fashion sense of a rock.

Martha and Bailey said...

Mawson is adorable although we confess that looking at the first picture we thought he was a kitty cat!
Happy Mother's Day
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

The Thundering Herd said...

What cute little fluff balls, particularly that Mawson!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo have the fluffiest pals!

Thanks FUR sharing them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Mawson is soooo cute!
Glad to know you had a pawesome time with all those friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango said...

Nice photo shoot. I like the disdain of the camera. Very slick.

Slobbers,
Mango