Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


20 May 2010

Clodhoppers

Greetings and salutations!

I've been watching a great show called Shark Men lately on National Geographic. Its really cool! They hook big ginormous sharks and tag and release them for data purposes. The main guy from 8 Below is on it. I didn't know he was so versatile. 8 below is my favouritest movie ever!


HA! Look at Mum's ridiculous slippers! Its embarassing sitting beside them. They are different sizes hehe the left is a medium and the right a large, cos Mums a dork and didn't check the sizing properly. She blames the shop assistant. I can't even begin to be serious when I look at those clodhoppers!

MMM Tummy rubs!
Hope all is well in the big wide world everypuppy and kitty!
Koda MD

8 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Oh, great. Our hu-dad took one look at those shoes and decided he really needs a pair.

Remington said...

Your mommy has furry feet....what? OH, Beth said they are slippers....had me worried for a minute!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I have my mom trim her feet before they get THAT furry!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khlodhoppers!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Maybe those clodhoppers would be good for a scratchy belly rub.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

My mom loves your mum's slippers!
Furrrry nice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JackDaddy said...

Well I would just have to chew on those slippers for a long long time! I can just tell!

Martha and Bailey said...

Humans are such strange creatures - why would anyone have slippers like those and why does our mum love them!
We could tell you were embarassed Koda.
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Twix said...

Don't you hate it when your mom embarasses you in front of all your furiends?
Snugglesm,
Twix