Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


07 May 2010

Artists Impression

Good eveningly pals and palettes (of paint!)

Hope you are all well and goodly at this merry time of year. For some of you it means Spring, sun and flowers everywhere, but for me and also some of you it means Autumn, coldness, rain and some frosty mornings thrown in for good measure and SLEDDOGGERY TRAINING!

At this time of the year I am out 3 times a week depending on Mothers laziness, scooting round trails, walking, or biking to put Miles on Paws in preparation for the upcoming sled dog racing from June to Augustish.

Its an exciting time of year!

If you have seen any recent pics of me, which are posted on here somewhere by the lazy one, you would of noticed that I have lost some puppyfat. Mum says that I was too old for puppyfat.. but I disagree. I have slimmed down nicely and have a "waste" whatever that means. Its beyond the MD catalogue of facts so who knows.

When we aren't out training I have a few things to be doing. All my MD duties of course need to be attended to and there are many other things that take up a severe amount of time such as scouting around my poofields and napping and many other things. Today it was art.

How do you like my artwork?

A fantastic improvement on Mother Dearest don't you think? I do.

By the way, anydoggy or kitty that has read my "About Me" page would notice that I am yet to finish my MD information page. I am getting Mother Dearest onto that now, Dog is she lazy!

And she has the audacity to interrupt my napping for trivial things such as "scratches" and "ear cleaning". Pfft!

Mr Koda MD

Adding "artist" to my capabilities

10 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

You my puppy pal, have a great talent!

Martha and Bailey said...

Excellent work!!! Somehow the words 'mother dearest' seemed so fitting.
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Huffle Mawson said...

I think you could make some serious cash from your art!

Remington said...

Very talented!

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers! I had no idea you were so talented!
Play bows,
Zim

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

That is khwite a mummypiece!

My pal Norwood is khwite talented with his iPad - and has done some furry nice paw-work with it!

Please enjoy some sleddoggery fur me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Awesome work, Koda. We especially like the teeth:_)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Sounds like you have been busy!
And yes... you are an artist!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

My Sons Mum said...

Happy Mothers Day to your special & creative Mom. Love Major x

Mango said...

Mom never looked better.

Slobbers,
Mango