Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


28 May 2010

An angel fell from heaven... and other snippets

Hey Pals!

I'm sorry that I haven't been visiting and posting much this week. Mum has been working late a few nights a week and we are busy getting fit for racing. Our first race is not this weekend but the one after and it has been a bit warm in the last few months to do lots of training.

Mum has been attempting to teach me "shake hands" which is a long and arduous process. Last night after an hour and a heap of treats we progressed to the part where I will move my weight from the shakehands paw and lift it up with coaxing from Mums paw tickling. It will be a very slow and painful process, but hey! Good things take time. Although I'm not sure theres much in it for me... it seems like a useless party trick.

I am getting meat with my bikkies at the moment to use up the Maranui meat we won at a fun event earlier in the year. Its DELICIOUS! I must convince Mother Dearest to get me some more when this load is finished. However she muttered something about "blah..blah...blah..no freezer room... blah". So I don't think my chances are very good.

Those of you that were wondering, MOTH stands for Man of the House. Pfft! He spoils a lot of my fun.

Thank you to those who have snuck a peek at my MD Information page. It is still under construction and more details will be added when Mother Dearest gets off her fat... I mean, when Mum kindly has the time to paw more information into the computer for me.

I also see that Mr Yak has announced his new relationship to the World! This is very exciting, congratulations Mr Yak and the gorgeous Ciara!!! Wish you both well in your blossoming romance!

Wheres the illustrations you ask?

An innocent pup:


A close up of the innocent pup:


Side profile:


Paw for thought:


The entire package:

By the way, today in New Zealand is Hug-A-Ginga day! This means we have wrap our paws around all those sweet redheads out there!

Happy Hug-A-Ginga Day!!!!

Have a good weekend everydoggy and kitty!

Mr Koda

7 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Ooo, Inigo is sorta ginger, Rumblemum is gonna go hug him losts.

We think it should be cuddle a sweet puppy day!

Remington said...

Great pics! Now I have to go and find a red-head to hug!

Khyra, Khousin Merdie, And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Best of lukhk motivating your mum!

Merdie says she's happy to have that hug!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Isn't it pawesome about the happy khouple? Ciara khalled me a few times from her iPhone to ask my advice and tell me about it!

Martha and Bailey said...

Sometimes these mums take a bit of motivating!
We liked your pics - very innocent. We will go look for a ginga to hug!
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxx

Ms. ~K said...

Our mom has a friend named Ginga (Ginger), she has beautiful red hair like an Irish Setter!!!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Aw shucks, Koda, you are making me blush again. Kodiak is such a wonderful boy friend. And very handsome too. Do you have a girl friend too?

Have lots of fun at the race.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mango said...

I think shake hands is hard for labradogs. I learned it, sure, but stupid PeeWee is two years old and still hasn't figured it out. Keep practicing.

Slobbers,
mango