Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


15 April 2010

Speckled white lies

Hi Pals

My evil plan has been foiled! You know how I told everydoggy and kitty about my dreadful birthday non-celebrations?

WELL (this is embarassing) I didn't tell you the full story...

The truth is... oh my dog this is hard... the truth is... I actually had a fantastic adventure while Mummy dearest was at work. You see she was working late, bringing home the bacon (I saw none of it) and Team Husky came and dognapped me and treated me to a birthday adventure filled with Companionship, Cuddles, Cooling, Couches, Cats, Coordination and Calmness. Everything a gentledoggy wishes for on his birthday!

I was trying to keep it secret from Mother Dearest so she would feel bad, but all has been revealed! I can no longer pull the "I-had-a-ridiculously-miserable-birthday-and-I-require-spoilment" card again!

Darn and blast!

Koda

4 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Our experience is you can ALWAYS play the sad eyes card, even when the humans know the truth. They just melt for the sad eyes.

Remington said...

I am happy you had a great adventure....but I would still play the pity card with your mommy!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Wow!

Woo truly are SPECIAL!

All those pawesome 'kh' things!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JackDaddy said...

We knowed it was true, we just didn't want to tell you! :)