Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


14 April 2010

Siberian Husky Terrors (I mean Puppies)

Hi Puppies and Kitties

I am a Labrador Retriever - who doesn't retrieve and according to my Mum wasn't bred for brains, whatever that means.

Howlever, I have a bit of a "thing" for Siberian Huskies. Most of this is because most of the doggies in my sled dog club are Sibes and I am furiends with a heap of them. Also they have lots of trickery and trouble to be shared and I am a gullible dog. It's hard not to get sucked in.

I am a bit different from your usual Labrador. There are a few reasons why, I'll tell you some of them:

1. I play like a Sibe and I am very "rough". The only killer move I have when playing with a Sibe is that I can bark (loud) and can give them frights! Wahowl!

2. I can't howl, although I try and when I do it makes Mums eyes spill water while shes laughing. With me, not at me.

3. I am a very "lite" Labrador. I look reasonably feminine (no idea what that means) and I have a small head. Most people start with "What's her name?" BLAUGH! This point has nothing to with Sibes does it? No. Too bad.

4. I have learnt dog manners from the Sibes. Except I'm nicer.

5. I like to share. Toys, food, water, its all up for grabs! As long as I can still put my schnoozle in there for water and nomnoms. If dogs don't play with me I like to drop my toys on their heads.

6. I have different muscles. I think this is because we started walking with the sleddoggies when I was 8 months old and went on to pulling bikes and scooters when I was old enough.

7. I don't walk nice on the lead, at all. I'm pretty terrible at it.

Here is a little interlude from all these words:



I met these puppies the other day, aren't they sweet (blaugh, I was a bit sick in my mouth then). I'm sure they'll grow up to be fantastical Siberian Terrors.

Ahh well.

Mr Koda MD
Analysing his position in the dogworld

11 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo are a pawesome WOO!

THAT is all that matters!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

A bit of anaylsing never hurt a Pup, I say. Though I prefer a bit of snoozing these days, he he he!

Some of my best pals are Huskies, they are such wonderful characters.

I think your new header is lovely too, just like you!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx

Sierra Rose said...

Oh! What cute pups! Let's play!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

omc!!! So much cute (but they still are no you my friend)

Remington said...

Cute little pups! You can teach them a thing or two....

JackDaddy said...

I don't know what it is with peoples wanting us to chase things and bring them back. If you wanted it, why did you throw it away in the first place? :)

Bobby said...

They look so cute, you seem to have a great time playing with Siberians.

The Thundering Herd said...

We Sibes like to play with anypup who likes to play - period. So just relax and enjoy pupdom.

Lorenza said...

They are adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango said...

You look perfect to me. I, too, am a smallish lab and I think I look much more sporty than my bulky nephew, Oliver, the giant yellow lab.

Kisses,
Dexter

The OP Pack said...

We are very glad that you are a labradorasibe:) You have adopted some of our finest qualities.

As for those Siberian Terrors, they are very cute and we boys bet they are as terrorizing as our little pest, oops sister.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara