Hi Puppies and Kitties
I am a Labrador Retriever - who doesn't retrieve and according to my Mum wasn't bred for brains, whatever that means.
Howlever, I have a bit of a "thing" for Siberian Huskies. Most of this is because most of the doggies in my sled dog club are Sibes and I am furiends with a heap of them. Also they have lots of trickery and trouble to be shared and I am a gullible dog. It's hard not to get sucked in.
I am a bit different from your usual Labrador. There are a few reasons why, I'll tell you some of them:
1. I play like a Sibe and I am very "rough". The only killer move I have when playing with a Sibe is that I can bark (loud) and can give them frights! Wahowl!
2. I can't howl, although I try and when I do it makes Mums eyes spill water while shes laughing. With me, not at me.
3. I am a very "lite" Labrador. I look reasonably feminine (no idea what that means) and I have a small head. Most people start with "What's her name?" BLAUGH! This point has nothing to with Sibes does it? No. Too bad.
4. I have learnt dog manners from the Sibes. Except I'm nicer.
5. I like to share. Toys, food, water, its all up for grabs! As long as I can still put my schnoozle in there for water and nomnoms. If dogs don't play with me I like to drop my toys on their heads.
6. I have different muscles. I think this is because we started walking with the sleddoggies when I was 8 months old and went on to pulling bikes and scooters when I was old enough.
7. I don't walk nice on the lead, at all. I'm pretty terrible at it.
Here is a little interlude from all these words:
I met these puppies the other day, aren't they sweet (blaugh, I was a bit sick in my mouth then). I'm sure they'll grow up to be fantastical Siberian Terrors.
Mr Koda MD
Analysing his position in the dogworld