Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


12 April 2010

Princess Ali, Fabulous She, Ali Labraaaador

Greetings!

You know the song on the Aladdin movie ay? If you sing the title like that, it sounds cool.

This is me and Ali. She is great! Greatly annoying!!!!!!! She is like nearly as old as me, but she roars around like a puppy. Barking at me, chasing sticks, etc.

Being an MD, sometimes I have to put my paws down and just ignore it. So thats what I generally do, I trot along, acting disinterested. Mum says I'm like an old Grandad Cat. WHAT!

A Cat? All the bloggy kitties I know are bundles of fun. How can she call me a Cat like its a bad thing?

Nearing the end of our off-lead adventure, I did experience a surreal burst of energy which saw me zooming through the trees, Ali in tow - having a ball! Howeve I think I was drugged. This was not like me at all! It was like I was being controlled by some other force. Nevermind.

Anyhowl, at the end of our adventures we decided we better just put the walk/run/zoomies/snifferoonies behind us and act mature for a picture. Aren't we a good pair!

Yes, thats slobber sliming on my head...
These light coloured dogs, by dog they are hard work...
Hopefully we'll have another adventure sometime soon!
Koda MD
Puffed.

10 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo two look like such natural fun pals!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Moose said...

Koda you copy cat! You are just like me in so many ways but now I get a yellow girlfriend and you go and do the same thing! Shhhh don't tell my girl Bella, but your girl sounds like more fun!

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

She musta meant the cat comment as a compliment!

Mango said...

Those blonds are just wild.

Slobbers,
Mango

elbouwii said...

love the songggggg


Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Remington said...

I love to hear about your adventures! You look GREAT!

JackDaddy said...

Light colored dogs are the most wonderful, well-behaved dogs in the world! :)

The OP Pack said...

Great to have a fun pal to do zoomies with - Ali is very pretty and of course, you look so handsome even with the slobbers.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Ms. ~K said...

Our mom loves all colors, sizes, and shapes of dogs!!!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Lorenza said...

Sounds like you and Ali had a pawesome time!
Sure she is full of energy!
I hope you can see her again soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza