Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


05 April 2010

Not so dog Doug

Hey guys and gals

Doug came to visit the other day... he has a bit of an attitude. Strolled in here, got into my toybox and littered my toys all over the floor, thinking he was awesome.



I couldn't do anything but watch as he settled down with some of my Bones-I-Never-Touch-Unless-Somedoggy-Is-Watching-Me. They're mine! Give them back!

Oh for dogs sake!

Just Koda (MD powers aren't on form today)

8 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

WOAH!!! Now that is just not on! Guests should never gnaw on the hosts bones unless the host says so!

Mango said...

Hey! I don't want anybody messing with my loot either. Who cares if I never touch them? They are still MINE! You look kind of sorrowful. Stand up for yourself!

Slobbers,
Mango

elbouwii said...

uhu mango is right
stand up for yourself :D

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Maybe woo need a box of toys just fur 'guests'

Hugz&Khysse,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: If Mango were khloser I'm sure he'd sit on Doug fur woo!

The Thundering Herd said...

True, but Doug is cute. Just saying.

The OP Pack said...

Exactly how I feel about my little sister playing with my toys.

woos, Thunder Dunder

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
Looks like Doug sure liked your toys!
You are soooo good sharing them with him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

dewdana said...

Moose has lots of those toys that he never touches until his girlfriends come over. On more than one occasion he has opted to destroy the toy right in front of them after not touching the toy for months. he he. funny doggies!