Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


11 April 2010

Happenings and new Furiends!

Hey Pals

I've been out of action due to mother dearest being a sickypoo.. So I thought I'd give you a quick update!

First and furmost - Do you like my new bloggy colourscheme? I much prefer this to that dreadful pink of before! EUYUCK!

And Secondly - I have a new friend Sage - pop by and visit! They are reasonably new to the doggyblog world too.

And finally Thirdly - I'd like to introduce you to a pretty girl I met the other day. Her name is Dakota and she is a Sibe/Lab cross (Sibrador, Labraberian, Labrusky, Huskador, Sibradorian Retreiverusky or whichever you like the bestest!) She is a dear girl and just starting out with Sleddoggery activities! I hope to see more of her over the winter months!

Isn't she gorgeous?

She has the most loveliest fur - I am a little jealous! Silky like a Lbrador but lovely and long and thick like a Sibe.

AND she is lucky enough to have convinced her Humans to get her a lil sister - a Siberian Husky/Golden Retriever cross named Georgia! I bet she is going to have some fun with her around!

Koda MD - Pining for a wee sister...

8 comments:

elbouwii said...

pretttty furr :D
we gonna say hi

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

There should have been a warning fur that new header pikh!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks fur sharing your news pals - that Dakota is a beaWOOtiful Huskador!

Hope your mother dearest feels better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I wonder if I khan get them to ship Jiggles to woo?

Mango said...

Love the new blog look. Sorry about your mom. What a bummer.

Your new girlfriend is smokin hot!

Slobbers,
Mango

Twinkietinydog said...

Yes, I like the new blog look a lot. It's also nice and wide and is just neat. So when your new furiend gets her new lil sister you get to have another new furiend too!
Twinkie

JackDaddy said...

Oh, I know a Dakota who is a Sibe too. But she won't have anything to do with me since I tend to be a bit excited around her!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr. Koda!
I like a lot your new blog's look!
You look soooo handsome on the header!
I hope your mom is feeling better now!
I am going to visit your friend now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dakota and Georgia said...

Kisses to Mr Koda from Dakota and little Georgia!

The OP Pack said...

Dakota is very beautiful - we like sibrador:-) Bet she would love to do some sledding with Team Husky.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara